1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

In Memoriam: Daddy the Pit Bull

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Vicki, Feb 20, 2010.

1. venom

venom Top Dog

we dunno how he was bred or what is in his blood. so there shouldnt be so much emphasis on it now that hes gone, RIP 2 daddy

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

just to clarify i can recall that he was camelot blood, have heard it from someone. he was cesars dog, redman gave him up when he was young as he couldnt care for him properly with his busy lifestyle.
    great dog who turned alot of people around.

3. shadowwolf

shadowwolf Big Dog

Play hard at the bridge, Daddy. I may not care for Cesar but I do love his dogs.

4. phill

phill Top Dog

sorry i didn't send my condolences sooner cesar its very hard dealing with such losses daddy meet jack jack meet daddy

5. Blau

Blau Big Dog

I drew a picture in honor of Daddy; I used to LOVE CM's show. I don't watch it much now, but he was still a nice bully.
    [​IMG]

6. oh no...imma miss Daddy

7. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Millan talks about Daddy's farewell

Dog's passing: Millan talks about Daddy's farewell

I know there are many fans of Cesar Millan's Pit Bull Daddy, so I thought you might enjoy hearing Millan's interview with PeoplePets.com. I especially enjoyed the part where he says Daddy made him a better person and how he plans to a build a temple on his ranch to honor him. He also says he knows "God needed him so he could help somebody over there." Daddy died Feb. 19. He was 16.

Default Viral Title Player

Dog's passing: Millan talks about Daddy's farewell - Paw Print Post: A community for Dog, Cat, and Pet Owners - USATODAY.com

8. popper

popper CH Dog

i have a camelot dog and daddy looks short and stumpy and mine is tall and more like an apbt build as opposed to the stumpy look..... anyways he had a great life and a long life prety sad he was a good dog

9. Vinnyboy

Vinnyboy Pup

I started to watch that video a member had put up with Daddy and Caesar, I watched about 30 seconds and balled. You could see such love and devotion in that dogs eyes for his master, and vice versa. It's such a beautiful thing to watch. I didn't even know Daddy had passed, 16 years is alot, I'm just glad he had a good owner to take care of him and treat him the way EVERY dog has a right to be treated. Dogs are our kids, our family, and we miss them just as we do our human family. I'll miss watching him, I'm sure he passed over the Bridge and is now resting in peace. May God Bless you Daddy:dogkiss::dogkiss::dogkiss:

10. igorv86

igorv86 Pup

R.I.P Daddy...

11. :dogkiss:R.I.P Daddy. I also cried when I seen the video. I couldn't imagine losing such a loyal companion like that. I have2 pit mix's and they are the greatest dog's I have ever had and I would not be able to replace either one of those dog's and nor would I.