1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I'm gonna miss that smile.....

Discussion in 'R.I.P.' started by Muttkip, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

I got a call at 2 am yesterday morning from my fiancee informing me of this.........

I've been crying ever since

19-year-old spring breaker dies after balcony fall | fall, balcony, old - News - Northwest Florida Daily News
    Damn I wish this wasn't true......

Brandon, I'm gonna miss you buddy!! I know we weren't close friends, but you still had an impact on my life. We spent 2 years in the FFA together and through that we became a family in a way.

Brandon you truly were one of a kind. Your sense of humor and your smile made you unforgettable. I miss you buddy. No one could have a bad day with you around. You made everyone happy and you were always happy!! Your smile was infectious and your love for life was amazing. You could get anyone to laugh and you were always such the biggest goofball. You had a charm about you that was hard to miss. You were everyone's friend and you never knew a stranger. We're all taking it hard and I only hope you're at peace now Brandon.I miss you Brandon and I know you're partying it up there in heaven. I love you......

R.I.P Buddy
    We love you and miss.....you'll ALWAYS be in our thoughts and prayers.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjni8LYmBwg[/ame]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010
  2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

RIP. Sorry for your loss.

3. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

That sucks so bad...I buried my little brother so I know how it feels ya never get over it. So sorry for your loss...

4. Jelet

Jelet Banned

Sorry for your lost. truly a tragic story.. :(

5. Alma

Alma Big Dog

How sad. Im sorry for your loss. :(

6. Phillip

Phillip Pup

We are all young at one point and make mistakes. I just hate it when a slight in judgement serves a penalty so severe. I am sorry for your loss. He appeared to be a great kid with a great head on his shoulders.

Someone once told me - nobody truly dies until that last person stops remembering them.

Don't mourn his loss but celebrate his life.

7. aww sorry sis, i just recently lost a homie, really sorry I'll pray tonight.:(

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thats a nice catfish!

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

a buddy of mine just called me and told me about this story. tough pill to swallow, sorry for your loss.

10. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

tough story- rip

11. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

sorry to here that,R.I.P.

12. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Brandon it's been almost 4 months, and it still rocks me to the core.

I miss you everyday and not a day goes by I don't think about you. We all miss you and love you BK. I'll never forget the FFA meetings, bonfire, and the trip to the Rodeo!! We weren't close but it still sucks you're gone.

I miss you and I know Johnathon and Joshua miss you GREATLY. You were one of their best friends! Things just aren't the same......it's been a rough year without you and we miss you.

I love you Brandon Ward Kohler.....R.I.P

13. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Happy Birthday Brandon!!!!
    You would have been 20 today!

Party it up in heaven buddy we love you and miss you more with each passing day!!!!

14. Sapper

Sapper Pup

Happy birthday Brandon! RIP..

15. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

Brandon....your one year anniversary is coming up.

People still miss you buddy! I can't believe it's almost been an ENTIRE YEAR without you here. It still just doesn't seem right, you were an amazing guy and everyone misses you like crazy. But we're slowly learning to live again.

We miss you Brandon and we love you

I'm still so sorry you had to go home so soon....19 years just wasn't enough, but you did more in a short 19 years then what most people do in a life time. Your smile was one of a kind and it'll NEVER be forgotten.

Rest Well BK!! Me, Johnathon, and Joshua miss you!!!!

16. Muttkip

Muttkip Big Dog

One year ago today God took home one of the funniest guys I've ever known.

It's been a long hard year Brandon and I miss you more and more everyday. Have a great first birthday in heaven. I'll see you again some day!!!