1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I'm baaaccckkkkkk

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vellidoll2015, Jun 14, 2015.

1. I have been gone for quite a while now but I'm back! I was under Velli2008 before. Long story short, got a divorce, moved and had all of my damn dogs stolen by someone in the "game" that I thought I could trust to watch over them in a period where I was in a bind....that was an epic fail! So now im starting over fresh, all I have at this point are Chevelle and one of her sons. I look forward to meeting all the folks I havenebt had the chance to meet yet as well as catching up with old ones thanks for having me again!!