1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If MONEY Was NO OBJECT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Binyam, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Just thought id throw this out there ya do know Dolly (rom) was cold until the age of like 5 i believe i remember southern kennels sayin once??? Don't mind a cold dog as long as thats really what he is big difference then being a cur. Can think of some cold dogs that threw FIRE lol!!!

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

im not talking producing, im talking about barracuda dogs hunting!!!....lukane offspring isnt cold at all!!....his offspring were ruff and tuff inside a [] and very game!!.....now barracuda dog...lol..all i can say is wow!!...i want nothing on my yard from him!!...mayday, lukane, machobuck is wat i will feed!!...i will feed barracuda if he was living but not his offspring!!.....this whole topic came about because i said barracuda dogs arent shit and hes not producing shit!!...now i might didnt say that the right way but i believe most understood wat i was saying....the reason i said hes not producing shit is because i havent seen it!!.....yeah i kno if u look online u will see his offspring and see he has some ch. i dont kno noone who has a barracuda dog hot...everybody i talk too say they want to cull there barracuda dog!!..lol...i swear!!......now lukane is totally opposite....fastlane forsure!!!

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

thats why i made a poll because if anybody has seen both of the dogs offspring then they know who was producing good dogs!!...and it speaks for itself in the poll thread!!!!....lol

4. rocco

rocco Big Dog

well i'll be the first to tell u i have some cuda dogs and they are hell on wheels!!! there is alot watered down true and the avg are low in litters but they can hang, trust and believe ;)

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

lol...i wouldnt doubt that rocco!!....but you are one of few!!...trust me!!...good luck with'em!

6. rocco

rocco Big Dog

thx the reason im prob one of few is the luck was taken out when the right dogs where put together and whole litters kept to sift thru. now we can apply common sense and a little k.i.s.s :D