1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If MONEY Was NO OBJECT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Binyam, Jan 20, 2010.

1. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

j/k....before u guys get sensitive!!

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i got a poll up on this so make sure u vote!!!.....right now it a 100% lukane!!!

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i just thought about it woody and basically yes i am!!....

4. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

you talkin to yourself crush?

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

lol....thats wat it looks like

6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I disagree and heres why the guy that owned Lukane was NO WAY near the breeder as the guy who was breeding Barracuda and who also bred Lukane point blank and period. Barracuda beat better competion also. Dont get me wrong i'd have taken one off both dogs and its hard to compare them as different LINES of dogs as they were bred pretty dam close to each other, other then the out of Sorrell and divine's dog that Lukane had that Cuda didnt being a tighter bred dog.

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

omg!!!....i kno u didnt just say this!!....wow!!...dont give me that bs about who they beat to become gr.ch!....whoever he beat he earned it the bulldogway!!...both of them!!....dude!!!!....lukane produce ch. and one gr.ch with less offspring!!!....wtf!!!...i mean am i missing something here!!...cause i must be for this statement u just made.

8. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

lol actually Lukane produced 2 gr. ch. and i still dont think he out produced Cuda lol!!!

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

And i wasnt taken anything away from lukane but if you knew about the dog you would know he didnt beat a dog that won more then 2 while cuda beat 2 Champs.

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i only kno of 1...whos the other?...how many did cuda produce?

11. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Lukane produced Miss Luka and Duece.

12. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

oh ok...well thats even better

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I personally feel that Barracuda was the better dog but I think lukane was the better producer.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

thats wat we are talking about!!!...make ur vote wardog

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

LOL hard to say either way they both have 7 dogs that made 3xw or better with Cuda being bred more and that just goin off of peds online....

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

But dont put to much stock in the old who got bred more both dogs together werent bred more then the top rom dogs lol!!!

17. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I just made an offer to someone with a daughter directly off of Barracuda. I doubt i will get her but you never know.

18. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Nice that would go good with the Yellowman you got whats the bottom?

19. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Pitstop kennels stuff down from mosty Honeybunch/Findley's Bo/Crenshaws otis.

20. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Nice Pitstop bred there dogs tight.