1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

If MONEY Was NO OBJECT

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Binyam, Jan 20, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

can we pick dogs from the past?

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

if not id go after hat barracuda dog depending on how he's producing.

3. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

hes not producing shit!!!...i have two friends with barracuda blood and they are cold as hell

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

hmmmmm what about macho buck was he a decent producer?

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

he was better than barracuda!!..lol...if u like those line of dogs it best to find something off of lukane!!...seen alot of good dogs from him!!....i mean good dogs!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2010
  6. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I think the barracuda dog they was talkin about is the one i put out there and was told was rip. Ch. Big head boy. Who is off Barracuda bred to Machobuck's littermate sister. He beat the dog that beat Ch. Awesome Buck doesnt sound cold to me lol!!!

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Aint gonna find to much off Lukane that dogs been rip for awhile now.

8. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

CB you are a hypocrite just read your herman thread then read your post in this thread. you didn't know anything about that stuff but you know about cuda what he produce & what he don't ? just because your two dipshit friends ruined some dogs don't mean shit. remember you were asking the difference between a "cold" & "cur" in your cowboy thread lol.

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

And just cause your boy has 2 cold ones off of Barracuda doesnt mean he didnt produce shit it aint nothin to look on peds online and see all the Ch. and winning dogs off of him and im pretty sure he out produced Lukane i personally would take one off either dog.

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

lol....dude first of all!!....do u kno my friends to be callin them dipshits?...i mean leave that all alone dude!!!....i highly doubt u will call them that to there fast so dont sit behind ur cpu and bash somebody u dont kno!!!....thats childish!...u might kno about dogs but thats about it!!...i can only go off of wat i see!...i have seen barracuda dogs and i have seen lukane dogs!!...the barracuda dogs that i have seen havent done shit but the lukane dogs were hot ass hell!!...everybody has there opinion and thats mine...i wouldnt fuck with a barracuda dog because of wat i seen out of them....now u can best believe im not the only person who believes this!!..if so its my opinion.....oh and ben, i never asked u the difference between a "cold" & "cur".......u need to go bacc and read that thread!!...lol...

11. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

im just going off of wat i seen...not wats online erie but they are both good dogs...but i most def taking dogs off lukane!!...no question!!!

12. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

so youre gonna base a dogs ability to produce off two of your buddies dogs youve seen? :rolleyes: LMAO!

13. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

just last month or so you were on here asking green questions ? now your passing judgements on a dog of rank LOL can you post a ped of them cold cuda dogs please.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

ur a funny dude!!!!....i asked about shorty cowboy and where can i find some!!!.....u need to go bacc and read my threads!!...i asked u some questions that u might thought were green!!!....i am green...i dont have a problem with being green!!...if u say im green then im green!!..wtf!!...lol

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

im not saying he didnt produce anything woody!!!..im just saying from wat i saw!!!...the dogs that i have saw!!...sure there are some good ones out there....i just havent seen them, just heard of them!!

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

simma down & take a look at the ped on kane then look at cuda looks the same but with a different out.well those are RB/J dogs from a good famly avg so by saying cuda is garbage than that would make kane garbage as well because the come from the same stock. listen CB you can't pass judgements on them dogs because fact outweigh your opinion on that matter. both dogs made rank & produce dogs of rank they also produce cur & cold from the same family.

17. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

you said, and i quote "HES NOT PRODUCING SHIT!"

18. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

this is very true!!...i just happen to think barracuda threw more cold dogs than lukane did imo!!.....barracuda never produced a gr.ch but lukane did...lukane has wayyy less offspring than barracuda and produced as many ch. as barracuda with less offspring!!!...lol....so u tell me who u think the better producer was!!!

19. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

as gameone would say...that barracuda stuff is waterdown!!.....lol

20. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

just imagine if lukane was still around!!!......he would be way ahead of barracuda as for as producing ch. and gr.ch easy!!!