1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I wonder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr.Revolution, Aug 19, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Do you realize you would be beheaded in their country ?They would kill you ! Ok why do I want folks to come our country and hate everything we about and want to kill us ?

2. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

When you have no point you attack with Slander I thought we were having an intelligent discussion.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Look at those retarted ass cyclist that got attacked a month ago over there because they were trying to prove all of us wrong just like you.

dnnyvkng likes this.
  4. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

How do you know have you been there you speak on things you have no idea about notice I don’t come in here saying I know everything about the dogs maybe you should realize that’s the case with you about US foreign-policy and American history

5. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I have not attacked anyone’s views but you’re constantly attacking me and mine what the fucks up with that

6. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Slander? Come on kid lighten the fuck up. I pointed out your talking point is just the same liberal agenda pushed over and over (in a joking manner) and said no I dont think we are to blame for the actions of other who's actions have been the same for thousand and thousands and thousands of years...

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ok dude then go over there and see how long you last dressed in American clothes.I dare you to !

8. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Just like 10 year olds, bow socks and and basketball jerseys aren't to blame for the church fucking children and just sending the priest to a new boys home for the deaf.

9. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

I don’t sound anything like Obama I think Obama is a fucking war criminal and he’s not liberal if you think he is liberal you have absolutely no idea what liberal it’s

10. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

But on the slick you have acted like you know about dogs and even offered to be a mentor of sorts to someone lol.

Obama was voted in on liberal policy by liberal voters. 2x. What he did in office was def left leaning. To say otherwise isnt exactly true.

But I mean what do I know besides how to feed dogs and swing a hammer....

bamaman likes this.
  11. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

How do you know have you been there? And what does that have to do with known history turn off the news and read a book man

12. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Apparently not much from what you write

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I think you need to read man.Muhamed told these folks to kill all infadels. and a bunch of them is here to do just that.

14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Gotta your mama joke too? We know I can piss in your cheerios with one meme...

15. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Holacaust this kid wad non existent in this thread until I posted a link about a Muslim getting busted for training children to shoot other children wtf lol

16. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Are you gonna hop in my inbox in a couple weeks pick my brains on dogs suck my dick and play my best friend after all this like last time? Lol

bamaman likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Immediately he comes in defending Muslims...wtf kind of shit is that

18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Crazy part is I half ass like the dude and was yanking his chain

bamaman likes this.
  19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I thought he was coming around to.

20. YellowJohnJocko