1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I wonder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr.Revolution, Aug 19, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Didn't end over religion though.

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Religion had already done its job

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

We will have to agree to disagree on this one rev.

4. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Damn how many posts have we made it to ? And we can agree the buddhists seem to be the only non genocidal religion

c_note and SMD760 like this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its ok though Rev we cool.You been around here a long time and have made some great post.As men naturally we not gone agree on everything.

SMD760 likes this.
  6. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

From the Muslim stand point they're victims to the horrible war thirsty Buddhist

7. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Myanmar is an example of "buddist monks violently attacking peaceful muslims"(according to news headlines)

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

For sure Bama you haven't offended me or done anything wrong by stating your opinion and I hope I haven't either. Id like to think we learning something from each other even if only each others point of view. Its easier to love what you understand

bamaman likes this.
  9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I know Hindus slaughtering Muslims for eating beef in India. No exaggeration its going down if they find out you kill eat or deal in any cow related products

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

See I cant hate the buddhists they brought us Kung Fu and Fung shwei plus oragami

11. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

In all fairness that is going on in mayanmar. I dont know about monks but so called Buddhist are attempting to remove some muslems. There is a specific ethnicity of Muslims that I believe originate in India or Bangladesh, they live in the middle of the jungle in the norh of burma

12. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

I'm not educated enough to speak on it and any ideas I have are very harsh towards the muslims side(based on thai buddists I know). Same with my idea of the crusades, and other historical events. I'm a firm and I mean FIRM believer in we're being mind raped on current event, let alone the past.

david63 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  13. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Also and this is the harsh side, are they killing Muslim aggressors who are trying to persecute them (as Christians, women, gays) are regularly in Muslim countries(not all but some) or are these the random "radical buddists" that have neve existed throughout history?

14. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

In all fairness my stepfather worked for KBR, put of Houston, in Afghanistan building military bases as a civilian contractor. He worked 12 hours days, every day, for 3 months would get 2 weeks off and right back. He spoke so highly of the Afghanis he worked with. Also of the war lords(opium lords) who would behead and pike the Taliban.

I do not in any way think muslims are less human or more of a threat than anyone else in the world. But to ignore certain things going on in the world caused by muslims is just as ignorant and a blatant ass kissing cover up as not attacking the catholic church for the blatant and repeated pedophilia cover ups.

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yea don't ignore what islam is doing in some places. But def make excuses and false equivalency for evil committed by the Catholic church. In this thread alone I've heard more buts. People make every excuse to condemn another religion while theirs commits horrible atrocities.
    Like I said 1000 victims and Catholics like but look at islam. islam hasn't raped countless American children the Catholic church has. But I know its not as bad as Muslims well cause they muslims

16. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

If you know how to do research no one can mind rape you about events in the past. If you look at primary source material there is no possibility of deception. But again every time I mention this no one says anything.

17. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

How about ignoring the cause of Islam aggression? Think American and European imperialism has nothing to do with it?

18. Holocaust

Holocaust Match dog

Lol couldn't have came out better from Bernie Sanders or Obama's own mouth..

And no I dont.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Just blows my mind we have Americans that feel its ok to kill innocent people.

20. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

No one said that I sure as fuck don’t feel that way. But If problems are to be fixed because it need to be looked at even if we are to blame what’s so hard to admit that we have a horrible foreign policy