1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I wonder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mr.Revolution, Aug 19, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I know it's good and a bad people in all walks of life. What's that got to do with 300 rapist in one state alone. I'm sure I wouldn't be reading nothing but hateful comments about islam as I have in the past. Where's all white America's rage now. You see I know how this works. Must be sytemic in the Catholic religion this culture of pedophilia. I guess Tim mcvay was just doing construction. it's called turning a blind eye. like a tv commentator said the other night
    If 300 jiffy lube workers were caught in a molestation ring y'all be boycotting jiffy lube. but most y'all be right back there on Sunday taking fake blessings from pedophile priest as you disparage any other religion

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

besides the first sentence which is a replie to bamma the rest is just general statement

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Not many Catholics where I live .I personally am a Baptist ,that's just what I grew up in.Lots of us here wouldn't agree with some of Muslim customs .Im sure you realize it's ok for them to marry 12 year old girls.Im for sure not sticking up for Catholic priest and they will surely answer for thier wrongs on judgement day.

david63 likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

6. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

When there are 300 in one state alone id say Catholicism is just as bad. A thousand victims in 1 state alone. And yet the ones at the top of the church still tying to cover it up. Its obviously part and parcel with they religion. I can't imagine how deep it goes. We got a huge problem here which im more concerned about. There's plenty Muslims in Philly yet I didn't hear about them raping kids. If they did im sure white America would be in an uproar.

7. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

I don't think this lady or her audience are Muslims.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

They are every where else.Its a problem in the Catholic religion .Why does your state allow them to go free ? To me this sounds like a state problem.

9. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Yea the state makes them rape kids. Uh ok
    Also in the state of Massachusetts girls can be married at 12 with parental consent and its not too uncommon.
    And there have been rapist priest in your state also that got off or transferred to another state by the Catholic church.
    A lot of law enforcement and politicians are Catholic of course they get off

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

See your a Baptist and still you quick to defend or deflect from the atrocities of the Catholic church all the while condemning islam at every chance.

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its the states responsibility to see they get punished not white America..I don't doubt we have had Preist in Alabama rape kids.Every state has I'm sure.

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I'm not condemning anyone and I'm not defending Catholic .I said there is good amd bad in both .I think any one who touches a kid should be punished.What would you like us to do just start poppin mfers?

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Well if white America showed as much passion over these atrocities as they do any time they hear the word Muslim maybe they start going to jail where they belong.

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

They should already be in jail Rev.

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Bama you look thru the archives at any thread that talks terrorism and damn near feel the passion as members here expressed themselves over any tragic event labeled as such.
    Now with this. Crickets . like I said I Wonder

16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yep I'm gone be pissed because I am a American first.Your state is responsible .Why are they letting these Preist slide.?I dont have a clue.Is it wrong ? You bet it is and in a big way.I don't have the answers on this.Its been going on forever to ,long before it finally showed up in public .

17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

You let a Baptist preacher pull that shit lol I Garuntee u he will go to prison.

david63 likes this.
  18. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Im not attacking you Bama or trying too. I hope im not coming across to hostile I don't want to or mean to be disrespectful.

david63 and bamaman like this.
  19. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

Let ANY mofo try that shit with mine and im a go to jail

c_note, david63 and bamaman like this.
  20. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Only thing I can come up with Rev is money.Catholic is the richest religion in the world.They have a lot of pull and a lot of money.Its shitty as hell to.

c_note and david63 like this.