1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I think She is Pretty Remark-a-bull...

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Patch O' Pits, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I just wanted to share...

Yesterday, Bodacious was busy doing afternoon rounds on outpatient/infusion, & then night rounds on the oncology & hospice floors at the hos-“pit’’-al. She made new friends & of course, saw some old ones too. My happy gal was having such a fa-“bull”-ous time that she didn’t want to leave when her shift was over. I think she's wonder-“bull”. It was a memor-a-“bull” way to wrap up a remark-a-“bull” year of therapy dog visits.

My others of course were a little annoyed that they didn't get to go to work, but it was her turn. LOL

Have a Safe, Happy, Healthy, Prosperous New year Everyone!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Great dog, great work you all do. Happy New Year and God Bless

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

Shes a fine looking dog, happy new year to you and yours...:D

4. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

She looks great. There's just something about a happy pit bull that makes people smile.

If you were closer, the facilities we are at are asking for more pit bull therapy teams!!

5. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Thanks! My dogs all love their jobs.