1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I needs some photos. Jimmy Wimberly, Rick Halliburton, Mayfield's Snake

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Randy70, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Jimmy Wimberly's grandughter wants some photos of Jimmy Wimberly and one of the dogs he fought. He was an old time dog man who died in 2008. he worked and fought White Rock for Earl Tudor. Wimberly and Tudor were good friends. Also Tammy who is Rick Haliburton's Grandaughter wants some photos of her Dad. Her mother devorced Rick when Tammy was about 2 years old. She has no photos of him after that in his dog Era. Alkso Danny Burton called me and is wanting some photos of Mayfield's Snake AKA Jackson's Rattler. Getting photos for someone is like pulling teeth and seldom do I accomplish gettig photos. There are very few still alive from our era. Danny is recovering from a stroke and it would be nice to fix him up. Please send photos to randyfox70@yahoo.com Thank You, Randy

2. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Hey Mr.Fox It's been a while since we last crossed paths. Don't know if you remember me but we used to go back and forth in chat a few yrs back or so. Anyhow Mr.Stockton used to email me pics a lot back then. I have some saved to a cd and will try to see if I can ind it. If so I'll send over what's on it for you. I know there were some that weren't circulated much. Mudville

3. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I have many photos of Jim, myself and others together. I have one I sent to Bert for his book. In the photo was Bert Sorrells, Jim Wimberly, Norm Hernandez and myself together.

4. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

5. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

It's hard to get photos especially when asking for photo of a man and a dog he fought, that's not a line nobody is rushing to sign up for. Hopefully those friends if each who personally know those gentlemen's daughters can reach out and help them. They might be weary of locating and giving a pic of a dog a man fought.

6. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Iron Mike that sounds good. randyfox70@yahoo.com If that isn't asking to much. Please send them. Please and Thanks Randy

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

rock..your talkin about a guy whos dead and fought dogs in the 60's lol, i think the cats out the bag....and if not, who really cares at this point you know??

The Wimberly Girl likes this.
  8. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

9. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Man over the last few years and age and all, with size yard I keep it seems I never have enough time.
    I will mail you a copy as I did Bert but not over the Net. Remind me later.
    In future I will write the name of the dog and people if it appears on the Internet.
    On Face Book there was a picture a person thought it was Lynn and I.
    I forget who they thought the dog was.
    But the picture was Vera Frasure, Bentley's Suzie Que and Danny.
    As you know Suzie was a daughter of Bentley's Dolly off DeCordova's Coco and William's Red Jack.

BTW I might have something of Tammy's pictures. Great bitch. I use to deal with Bill, Jim and Leon Kimball back in the late 60's and early 70's. There is still stock around here off William's Gr. Ch. Copper, William's Red Rose, etc.

10. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

BTW for those who didn't know Jim Wimberly and his dogs, he owned the famous Major dog, son of Dibo.

11. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Wasn't able to find the disc I was looking for. I did find and old VHS from Mayfield though wasn't looking for it but it's old so I'll put it on a soon as I find another VHS player. LOL

12. corvettedex

corvettedex CH Dog

Great info Mike......

13. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Randy...thanks for all you do......it is a lot of work to put up such a great site like you have. I always enjoy it every time I visit!

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Yep great site I spent an hour or so on it today

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

15. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

Thanks for the compliments about my site. It means a lot. You have no idea how much hate mail I get from animal rights people. Yet some animal rights people have complimented me. Thanks again, Randy Fox

16. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I'd love a picture of Tammy. I use to have one but have misplaced it. Randy

17. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

X3 on a good site Randy!

18. F.D.

F.D. Top Dog

What is the website?

19. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

20. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Don't let it get to you, people hate or fear what they don't understand. You got a great site that puts a lot of history out.

Sincerely Yours, Cajun