1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I need This Book

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Quik2Scratch, Oct 25, 2004.

1. Bob Stevens "Dog's of velvet and steel" An owners guide to Pit Bulldogs, I have been looking for this book for about a year and have had no luck. If anyone can help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.

2. who

who Top Dog

TRY ebay man i got my armitage book off there
    Thanks
    Krispun Y.

3. thanks but i've been looking there and no dice

4. who

who Top Dog

Well im sorry man no advice unless you know someone that has it and you buy it from them.....

5. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

6. 440rider

440rider Guest

great book i got mine directly from bob stevens. I may have his address and ph # at home i'll check for ya tonight.

7. I ordered the book from Bob Stevens along with a hog catching video and never recieved anything. I ordered it when his site was still up. (2-3 yrs ago?)

8. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

You should beable to back order this on amazon.com, look father up this thread for the link.

9. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“I ordered the book from Bob Stevens along with a hog catching video and never recieved anything. I ordered it when his site was still up. (2-3 yrs ago?)”
    B.S. is a nice guy, give him a call around that time frame he was having some problems with the law concerning some of his videos. I’m sure he will send you your order or your money back.</O:p>

10. SSandecki

SSandecki Pup

Never had the pleasure of meeting him, but you might also beable to download the book in acrobat format.

11. I have this book for sale, i will part with it for $125 i have seen it sold for more than $250. it is out of print and since B.S. got busted he isnt selling anything

12. idgie

idgie Big Dog

This is the address that was posted on another board to send petitions and letters of support for his case. He may take a while to respond - I think he has plenty going on right now.

Bob Stevens
    PO Box 52
    Pittsville, VA
    24139-0052

13. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

i would buy it from the guy for 125 i seen it on ebay while back for close to 3 hundred