1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I love pit bull community because.....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hells Bells, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

Just thought this would be fun, whats your favorite or favorites of this site? It's a lot different than other pit bull forums I've posted on.

1. I love the thanks button, that's great! I've never seen it on any other forum

2. There are a lot of great experienced people here that have been into the dogs longer than I've been alive I'm sure. :D

3. AN EDIT BUTTON!

4. People are allowed to post litter pics so we get a chance to see all the cute little pups.

5. People seem to be in closer area. We should get one of those maps were you click on wherever you live. Don't have to click the same city or whatever, just the state, that would be a cool idea I think.

6. People are way less judgmental here and seem more willing to help problems without blaming it entirely on you.

What are your favorites?

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

i like this site ALOT more than others for a couple of reasons. for 1,on other sites i cant stand all the tree huggers who want to argue in circles about the definition and method of proving gameness...drives me crazy! so many wanna tell me how they hate what happened pre 76, and very few seem willing to admit that the old timers are the reason why the breed is the great animal it is today.(well, the real APBTs anyway) for 2, these same forums will shred you for buying from a breeder when sooooo many shelter mutts need homes. big deal, i dont wanna sound harsh, but alotta those dogs are back yard bred dogs that i despise anyway, and there is no way im bringing them into my home. last but definitely not least, i enjoy all the experienced members who have allowed me to learn from their posts and threads without having to run my phonebill through the roof!:eek: with exception to a few people,i am sitting smack dab in the middle of nowhere when it comes to this breed

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2009
  3. Turner

Turner Big Dog

Like woody d I enjoy this site because it's not filled with bleeding hearts who don't respect the history of this breed. I too like the thanks button!! :D

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I like it for several reasons,but like woody said I can't stand the ones that think everyone should adopt their dog from a shelter.They're usually the kind of dogs I don't want.I don't disapprove of dog breeders as long as they're breeding good dogs.The only two forums I belonged to[dog forums anyway]that I liked is this one and ROM.Alot of the people here are friendly and helpful,I'm sure there's a few trolling that's up to no good.But most here are willing to be of help and offer good advice.I hate the online peds forum and several of the message boards around,just to many people calling names and talking crap.I also like the edit button,in case I misspell something or say something retarded[believe it or not I sometimes have a retard moment,lol]But all in all I think it's a great forum.

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

Everyone has there own opinions & see things differently. I think we can learn something from each other & that will make the dogs better. good fourm MARTY

6. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I love this site because everyone says what they mean. Everything is blunt and honest, just like I like it

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

..it passes my time @ wrk. There are alot of intersting points of views, adn as annoying as trolls are, they encourage me to read on.

8. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

You a retard moment? No way! I don't believe you. :D

9. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

God I've been trying to defend the breeds honor on stangnet, one of the biggest mustang forums. Pretty much 99% of the people hate them. Now I remember why I stopped posting there... I have provided facts, with links and people either aren't reading my posts... and they think the UKC is not a very legitimate registry. :rolleyes:

10. Octavio_.N.J.

Octavio_.N.J. Big Dog

I love G-D.com

Because i make some dumb questions someone here helps me and dose not make me feel dumb.

Because of G-D i met good fellow dogman in the Cowtown last year's show good friend ROE>what's good kid..:D

And because i notice that im new here nobody has treated me like SH%^& and always helped me in all my needs..

last but not all because this year i will be meeting new friends.....

thanks everybody for your help;):D

GAME-DOG DOGMEN/WOMEN ARE WE READY FOR THIS YEARS SHOW'S:D

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Once in a while it happens I'm afraid:)

12. Hells Bells

Hells Bells Top Dog

hahaha :cool: