1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

i hope your sitting down...

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by clutch billups, Apr 10, 2007.

1. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

Well i really dont know what to say .... but im just gunna bitch and moan a little i hope this is in the right thread but i wasnt sure where it would go so what ever if im in the wrong please let me know....

So i go to my moms a lot and my dog gos to of course well i leave him there when i go places i cant take him no problem right? well my mother lives in a rental and her land lord lives on premis any way its a good deal for her its just temperary so anyway theres a few rentals on this property (4 i think) plus the land lord and her "partner" well said "partner" has a hybrid timber wolf/german shepard mix right?
    any way this dog is old and he has a bad track record hes bit three different people on three different ocasions his ass has been on the chopping block right well "somehow" they got him off the hook im not sure how or why but hey to each there own as far as im concerned ...
    well anyway ive known this dog for YEARS and today me and my sister went to go and see our mother and on the way in we ran into brave now my sisters not all that fond of big dogs so when she said something i really didnt think all that much of it because well we go there all the time
    anyway my sis says dude hes growling at me and i was all what and i turned around to let all pass now being the dog person i am and being that i didnt hear him growl well i jerked him around a little yaknow gave him some love well sure as shit that fucker growled at me like" touch me again and ill fuck you up" so i was like what the fuck and just let it be i wasnt gunna do much about it but then he blocked my sis from going in the house so i yelled a little at him to move the fuck on ya know
    then the affore mentioned "partner" comes out "its her dog" and is all whats going on well i plainly said "well brave growled at me and my sis" and "partner said" "yea hes been acting funny lately and were not sure why"
    so i said "well while hes getting over it maybe you should consider tieing him up because i dont want to see anyone get bit"
    well youd think i just told her to go fuck herself because she was pisssed and she replied "this is braves yard and theres no way were gunna start putting him on a tie out now no way this is HIS YARD "
    well i about shit and i said "but youve got renters here" and she butts in and says "YOU DONT RENT FROM HERE"
    i was like "dude my mother rents from here its not about me "well she goes inside and then the owner of the property comes to the appt of my mothers and is all "jesse whats going on" so i told her
    and shes all "well hes not allowed here anymore because of insurence reasons so i mean thats why brave is acting like this because theres another male dog here"
    i about shit my pants for real it turned in to this huge ordeal and anyway iim not allowed there anymore with my dog... i really dont know what to do i hate to say this but that fucking dog (you know the 14 YEAR OLD HYBRID TIMBERWOLF/GERMAN SHEPARD MIX WITH A THREE TIME TRACK RECORD OF BITING PEOPLE THAT HAS NEVER SEEN A LEASH AND IS UNSUPERVISED ALL THE TIME) you know that one? well hes gunna bite someone and they are gunna be the first ones saying "it was an accident" yea right well im gunna leave yall with this "I TOO SUPPORT HUMAN CULLING" thanx for reading and sorry its so long im out ....

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  2. WWII

WWII Banned

Wow, strong run-on sentence

3. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

did it make your eyes go blury ??? lmfao yea i was just pissed dude so grammer and proper sentences werent on the top of my list ...

4. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

damn sounds like u ahd a bad day dude.:(

5. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

If there are insurance concerns, then maybe you should find out who the provider is and give them a phone call. I'm sure they'd take a dim view on a wolf hybrid being housed on the premises as well.

6. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

good advice but ... i really dont think there is insurence its just that she was trying to get back at me just being a bitch for real... but what ever...
    and jaystreet... yea i had a real bad day to top it all off i took clutch out for his daily run and this dick had his male charpay<sp?> off leash and didnt seem to concerned about the flippin APBT that was on the end of my leash ...so we lose that dick and then i chuck his kong toy and sure as shit it goes in the water and gets jammed under an "ice burglol" so i had to go wading in icy ass water for my 25$ kong toy lmfao ... looking back its kinda funny but it wasnt at the time ...

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

now see if it was me and he wanted to bite me,,, easy way to fix it is if it's his yard give him a small bowl of antifreeze and or he wanted to bite just call AC (animal control) On a agressive dog,,,theres always more than one way to skin a cat

8. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Damn thats messed up.All this time and now they wanna say u cant take ur dog.Thats foul man.Sorry to hear that.

9. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I think I heard Rosi O'Donnel talking about how one of her friends dogs was assualted by a pit bull and a violent owner at the friends rental property. Was that you Clutch?

10. simms

simms CH Dog

Please.....It would be cowardly if the OP didnt do something about that dog. I'll put a dog in the ground. i dont advocate the use of antifreeze ....if one was to look around you can find a method to meet your means.

However that would be your burden to bare.....

If you live in town. do not discharge a firearm unless that dog is or has full on attacked someone!

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I would be worried about the safety of your mother! If this dog has already bit 3xs & is acting cranky, you never know what it could do! Since it is so old, my guess would be that the dog is in pain - it could be from HD or an illness, etc. Heck, it could have a brain tumor & is getting ready to flip it's lid. I'd move her out ASAP & then call AC to report a dangerous dog!

JMHO ...

12. ericschevy

ericschevy Big Dog

Wow, That's fucked up..
    IMO, That dog would be pushin up Daisy's, one way or another...

13. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Not sure if you can do this were you live, but call AC and report a Dangerous Dog and keep callig till they show up. To be honest I hate Wolf Hybrids, they are very unpredictable.

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I re-read the OP & I have to say "jerking the dog around a bit & showing it some love" probably didn't help the situtation. You're lucky you didn't get your ass bit & if I was the owner I'd be pissed too.

15. Phebes

Phebes Guest

All property owners have to have insurance. It is mandatory in all states.

16. Phebes

Phebes Guest

I would drive AC nuts until they did something. Threaten to sue AC if they don't do anything and the dog bites you. They should get them looking into it.

17. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

id like to think that if you were the owner you would not have left the dog unatended.... and as far as me "jerking the dog around and showing some love"

well try not to read to deeply into things it was probobly a poor choice of words on my part all i did was pet the dog .... perhaps if the OWNER was present instead of inside the HOUSE while all this was going on ...well none of it would have happend... but for some reason i doubt it

18. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Oh, OK. When you said you were "jerking the dog around" I thought you were doing just that - jerking the dog around or otherwise handling the dog roughly. "Jerking the dog around" is a strange way to describe petting but hey, different age groups use different terms. I can see the use of the term "showing some love." I understood that. I just didn't understand the "jerking him around" part. I apologize if I misunderstood.

As for the dog, due to his age & the statement that was made about his grumpiness being a new & recent thing, I would bet he's got some thing wrong that is causing him pain & would take great care around him.

The best thing to do is not even touch the dog if you can help it & again keep AC in mind as an option. The only thing they hate worse than a pit bull is a hybrid & if the dog is becoming a menace they may intervine.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2007
  19. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

sometime you gotta take care of business in a manner in which it's not detectable,,i was just saying that there is more than one way to handle it,,,,cowardly i think not,,,just harder to prove,,,ignorant owner may be the case but sometime you have no options other options,,,

20. simms

simms CH Dog

A true wolf hybrid is not a pet and definatly not for every one.....not to mention a residential area.