1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I dont need no stinking papers

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Mr.Revolution, Jan 12, 2012.

1. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

What do ya'll think of this one with no papers? I was told when i bought her she had a little Eli in her.[​IMG]

2. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

ksatobe where r the pics?

3. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

Sorry about that i can't get to post using my phone. Its the first pic in my gallery. Check her out and tell me what you think.

4. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

5. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

either im not looking right or u dont have any in your gallery

6. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

Did you look in my profile? I should have 5 pics. Maybe i screwed up. I'll check when i get home on the computer.

7. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

"http://www.game-dog.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=30647"][​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

8. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

OK here she is. No papers and has an undershot bite. Weighs about 40-45 pounds.

9. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

Nice looking dog bricktop. But can't help ya.

10. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

ksatobe ive seen them undershot like that before.still a nice looking dog is she black or seal?
    Bricktop with no papers u just cant say.But he seems to be built nice to me.how big is he?

11. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

She is black

12. dawgman

dawgman Pup

Chevy4.jpg Chevy3.jpg I love my Chevy, definetly 100% Pit Bull although he isn't papered. Chevy4.jpg

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

dawgman nice dog.he looks the part to me. Hows he act?

14. dawgman

dawgman Pup

To people he's kind, but doesn't like other animals. Very athletic n determined.

15. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

sounds like a good dog.Glad u enjoying him