1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I am Looking for good legal dog transporter that isn't hauling marked up dogs.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Randy70, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I have a yearling male dog. A man has notified me he wants this dog and will have the money to buy him in three months. He is a real high prey drive dog. I am afraid he might be placed on a plane beside another dog and he may act up and try to get out. That would create a problem for me being able to ship him. I have used ground shippers in the past. I have found that lots of them deliver Marked up dogs and do not require a health certificate. I am looking for a legitimate dog transporter that requires a health certificate. He must not deliver marked up fighting dogs. I will give him a signed letter from the man that he isn't buying this dog to fight. I will also give him a letter from me that I am not selling this dog to fight. The dog will be transported from central Oklahoma to Central Pennsylvania. If there is any good transport services out there that someone knows about. Please write Randy Fox at <!-- e -->randyfox70@yahoo.com<!-- e -->. THANKS fOR ANY HELP. RANDY
    <dl id="profile28474" class="postprofile"><dt>[​IMG]
    foxman</dt><dd> </dd><dd></dd></dl>

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I dont know if you can trust any of them 100 percent so good luck.

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I guess we are in some hard times and some people are willing to take the chance of transporting scarred up dogs.I wouldnt do it but its easy to say that when you got a income.Thats why i say I dont know if you can trust any of them 100 percent you just never know what kinda bind they may be in.

4. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

All that talk about sending letters from both parties sends a bad message. Just send the dog on uship.com, they aren't dogmen, they transport literally everything.

5. Dannyb

Dannyb Big Dog

There are a lot of people transporting dogs to and from OK this weekend for nationals. They are advertising the service on the ADBA Facebook page. I don't know your timeframe for shipping, is it 3 months from now?