1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

I am a newbee here...Helloooo!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by reptiles101, May 14, 2006.

1. I figure we could the hazing over with now. No I was wanting to post a pic of my dog and see if she looked like a pit to you guys and girls that have purebreds. She was 16 pounds at her 9 week shots. I thought that was on the light side. Give me some feedback. Thanks Dave from central Illinois...also is there any good stud services near me not to expensive. Last but not least if my female is not papered but male stud will be can the pups be papered? If so how much would it cost?

How do you insert a pic I tryed...

2. Marty

Marty Guest

First off Welcome to the site :)

No one can tell you by a picture if you have a pit bull or not, 16lbs at 9 weeks sound pretty heavy to me, also if you had read the rules you would know we don't allow the sales of puppys or the studing of dogs, both sire and dame have to be registered for the pups to be papered.

3. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

Wow, that is big my girl is 20lbs. at 5mos. and my 1yr. old is 45lbs. My advice to you is don't breed spay your girl. There are waaaayyyy to many dogs out there to only bring more into the world. Spay her and Love her forever papers or not!

4. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

16 pounds @ 9 weeks is huge.

you are already asking about breeding, and your pup is only 9
    weeks old :eek:

There are SOOOOOOO many people out there breeding for all of the WRONG reasons. PLEASE re-consider breeding her. There are thousands upon thousands of dogs dieing in shelters every day because of over breeding.

PLEASE spay/neuter your dogs, you will be saving lives. If you want another dog, please look into adoption, there are many worthy dogs waiting in shelters for good homes, dont add to the problem.

Some good links to look into-

http://www.workingdogs.com/vcnobreed.htm

http://www.adoptarescuepet.org/byb.htm