1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Oct 2, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

the fuck do i load pics from my samsung phone onto my new pc if i dont have the start up cd that came with my phone?....help appreciated....:D

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

try texting them to ur email address

3. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Can u use blue tooth? I have done that with a mac book and old motorola before....or email them from ur phone and open on ur CPU???:confused:;) hope it helps

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

836 TXTS??:eek:......i dont fecking think so lol.....

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

no bluetooth on this piece of shit pc.....ave t use that lead thing....:rolleyes::cool:

6. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

start txtn its gnna b a looonnnngggg nite

7. MCS

MCS CH Dog

U might be able to save the pics to the sym card and then swap it to a proper phone?:D

8. MCS

MCS CH Dog

And some tired thumbs

9. peppapig

peppapig Banned

pmsl.......:D

10. molly

molly Banned

google "NEW PC STUDIO" & download it. Long as you have a lead to go from mobile to pc,all should be pretty easy.

11. peppapig

peppapig Banned

sorted.....went on the samsung site...downloaded the suite.....cheers peeps....;)