1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How To: Make Concreet Bowls........

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MR. CATCHWH8T, Apr 11, 2009.

1. How do you make a homemade concreet bowl??? for just water.

But also i want some depth to it , from the pics ive seen on the net, the bowls look kinda shallow.

he keeps picken up his bowl fool of water and carryin an playin with it an its irritating.

And yes I keep him on a chain.

And i live in FL, so a dog wit no water during the day is not a good idea.

So I would appreciate some help????????............

2. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

3. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Just make a form and stick the bowl or pan of your choice in to make the part to hold the water.If it was real hot I'd consider cutting a 55 gallon barrel length ways and filling it with water.They could drink it,lay in it to cool off or whatever they feel like doing.

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I just seen where Stillwater here has a post about making them,if you do a search on Stillwater's posts you'll find it.It's pretty informative.

5. Thanxxx gh32 and every body else.