1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how many Reid crosses was there?....lets try and list em all.

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Soze the killer, Nov 3, 2019.

1. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191109-WA0033.jpg

david63 likes this.
  2. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

This is my double bed Pie dog
    He is about 10 years old in these pictures
    He was a useful dog. He was meant for anything foxes upwards but he was great for all types of lurcher work. He would kill another dog for a pastime he was a liability sometimes and you had to be careful with him all the time. You always made sure you had a breaking stick when taking him anywhere.

3. stickler

stickler Banned

Just don't double click too fast on Post Replay, lol.
    Most users on here can't view the pics very well on topics like this.
    I'll put them for you on the crazy thread and will also post a link to follow ;)
    Hope it works, I'm also mostly helpless with this computer stuff :D

4. stickler

stickler Banned

@Woodsy
    It takes bigger pics to watch them even at the crazy thread.
    Feel free to post them there or send the pics via pm to me and I'll put them up for you.
    But it's better if you post them there and then just post the link to the post on here, if you know how to do this, lol.
    But I'm sure you'll figure out how to do.

5. stickler

stickler Banned

Of course I mean don't double click too fast on Upload a File :-S

6. CockneyRebel

CockneyRebel Big Dog

The site is shocking, can't view an enlarged pic without error coming up.

Woodsy, do you still have bull/greyhounds?

Have you heard of the Rhys dogs?

7. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

Thanks Stickler your a gentleman
    But I find all this stuff far too complicated :((
    I'll give it a try. I eventually managed to post these last few pictures by sending them back to myself on WhatsApp and that somehow worked. I very new to all this and I haven't even worked out how to pm someone :)):-S
    It's a shame cos I got a shit load of old pictures from years ago in a box somewhere :-S

stickler likes this.
  8. stickler

stickler Banned

And for calling me gentleman, you are actually the first one ever :D, + we are here on page 17, I'll give you the advise to leave WhatsApp as soon as possible, telegram is much better :>
    For a pm just click on a name you want to send a message to.
    Maybe @AGK can just move the pics to the crazy thread or to a place where it works to see them better.

9. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

No mate my last bull greyhound past away about 6 years ago. She was reid's breeding a first cross from a bulldog who was from a mother to son mating. She's not that impressive in looks compared to some of the male dogs I had but she was probably the best out of all of them. I feel bad everytime I think of her because she never really got the time and attention she deserved. I got too busy with work and some pitbulls that mostly were failures. Like I said she wasn't big and impressive looking but she was everything you could ever wish for in a bull cross. I just basically wasted her. Don't get me wrong she got walked and fed and kept comfortable but she just got minimal work. She was definitely without a shadow of a doubt gamer than the pitbulls that I was wasting valuable time on that should of been spent on her. She had that clamp dead bone crushing bite that so many of the kingfish dogs had.
    Rhys dogs yes I have heard a little bit about them but I really don't know mate. I would think like most working strains you gotta cull cull cull . I just got gun dogs now but I know I'm going to get another game dog one day if the right ones turn up. I'll upload a picture of the bull greyhound bitch next if it lets me.

10. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

11. stickler

stickler Banned

It's just a crazy coinkidink that not long after @AGK wrote a message about a guy who is working on the board to take care of some issues like watching pics, can't find the post right now, that it happened that we are able to see pics on a few threads like the Geachiman, the Presidency and the crazy thread.
    Btw thanks to the guy who did this :D:D:D
    My explanation to this is that he is a personal friend of AGK and a smart Patriot \m/

12. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

IMG-20191110-WA0013.jpg

david63 likes this.
  13. Woodsy

Woodsy Pup

She's old in these pictures

14. stickler

stickler Banned

15. stickler

stickler Banned

Almost, but it's very close :)):)):))