1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

how high can they jump?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by lockjawpitz, Jul 13, 2004.

1. im asking becuase down the street from me this guy has 2 pitss roaming his backyard his fince is about 4 ft chain link,i would just hate for those dogs to ge out and cuase havok

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

They can definately clear a 6 ft. fence, this I know from personal experience.....lol My male I had would just sail over a 6 footer.

3. paps

paps Pup

my female clears a 7 ft privacy fence with no problem

4. maybe i should tell this guy to chian them up not that he would lising to me,not that ,these dogs seem really mean and aggr.. towards people and there always kidds playing out side

5. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

Can you say trouble waiting to happen and another bad press report about these dogs because some jerk dont know what he has in his yard.

6. blackbeard

blackbeard Big Dog

They definately have the ability. A lot of factors play a role here. They may never do it, but they certainly can.