1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do you guys feel about this breeding?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by wuzhannin23, Oct 13, 2013.

1. TennesseeGame

TennesseeGame Big Dog

Did you get the Stud from Floyd B? There's some good producers in his ped. The bitch aswell. I like the Nigerino in her ped. And of course Floyd's stuff to. Nigerino/Eli is a good cross. I've done it before myself and even bought some dogs crossed up like that and they were good bulldogs. Not bad Bulldogs man. Spend time with them and take good care of them. If you got them from Floyd that's pretty cool. A lot of folks aren't able to get Eli dogs straight from the source. Floyd's a legend... Down to earth guy with unlimited knowledge. Enjoy the hounds man. You definitely didn't get some garbage...atleast on paper anyway. Hope they work out for ya. I'm a Big Eli fan...whatever you do with them be smart so they blood doesn't get watered down. That blood will be hard to find oneday. Floyd's not getting any younger that's for sure. Real dogs from a real Dogmen. Doesn't get any better! Cheers!

2. Abner45

Abner45 Banned

It really depends on why you want to breed them. Are you producing feeders? Pets? Learning about breeding before you get started with show mice?

3. bounty

bounty Big Dog

Nice peds, i got something similar and got some good dogs off it. good luck!

4. SteelyDan

SteelyDan Big Dog

Feeders and show mice lmfao!!!

5. Yes the stud is from floyds yard, i have a couple of gyps from there to, and my purpose in the breeding is to better the dogs as should be the case with every breeding we make which is why we raise all of ours.. Really just was wondering if anyome was raising anything similar

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

There are millions of folks with that similar blood, you saying to better the dogs but you asked us what do we think of the breeding. Hard for anybody to give a clue without knowing the qualities of the dogs. So give us a few traits of the hounds. Everybody has a 10 min monster or a Freak or Ace which in all my years have only seen about 3 or 4 dogs that were close to what most considered perfection. Seen some badass hounds but not as many as some others have seen. In my opinion the ped looks nice in all but with the history I've had on some of the dogs in that ped, you will end up breeding yourself into a corner sooner than later unless those 2 dogs traits are completely different, even so I would want to know about each parents and their littermates traits because dogs will typically produce back to average of the line. So with my own experiences with dogs bred that way and off dogs in that ped you will end up in a corner with breeding them together. Most are good wrestling dogs, got what I call shotgun intensity, come out hard and fast but those dogs have lost that Elite punch power which typically leaves them sitting open while they recover. Would look to add some more smarts or slick style to those dogs because if you can get some brains in there and some wind you will be great. That's why a lot of folks tend to try to keep the Eli family of dogs with long legs and slender bodies now as they add Bolio blood or another family that is slicker or thinks a little more. That's just my opinion

7. Abner45

Abner45 Banned

marina bay sands singapore