1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

How do you guys exercise your dogs on a daily basis?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by bigbee126, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Great looking dog and great pics Buckskin. I'm with bigblock and treez. The chain is ur friend if ur talking daily exercise. Most will work themselves if u get out there and give them an excuse. All I had to do was go out there an hr or so before feeding in the evening and sit down and play with some pups or go talk to and rub on my favorite all brood bitch and the majority of the yard would go crazy on there chains. Running circles and jumping up and down like rabbits. This would continue as long as I did chores and kept "sweet talking" every now and then untill they were fed. You can even learn more about ur dogs during this time. U will see ur lazier dogs and some will do funny things or show bad habbits like go fight there dog house or chain chew. Hell just slowly walk the yard with a flirt in the air. This will wake them up and make them run the chain and even teach the younger dogs about the flirt at the same time. Now if you just have 1 or 2 house dogs the answer is the same as with any old housedog. Walk the bastards!

2. jairod83

jairod83 Pup

I take my dog over to my mothers house where she has one and let them run loose in the backyard and tire themselves out. I also walk her but I feel she gets more of a workout running and tussling with my parents dog.

3. JP38

JP38 Pup

Long walks and 15 minutes on carpetmill every other day.