1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Houston area assistance needed

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by Roland64, May 27, 2005.

1. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

Hey everybody, I haven't been on here in a while. I had a lot of stuff going on in my life, but to get to the point our son was born on Sunday 05-22, 4 months premature. We had to relocate to Houston from Lufkin while he is in the hospital for the next couple of months. I have a pup I need to find a good temporary home for. He's just under a year old had all shots and we have him on heart guard, great with people and other pets, knows basic commands and is house trained. He preffers to be inside but outside would be fine as long as he was safe. He's like a child to me so I hate having to do this but it's better than leaving him in Lufkin alone all day and just having someone go by to feed him once a day. If anyone in the Houston area could help me out I would appreciate it greatly, I will pay for all food and anything else that might be necessary and would come check on him/spend some time with him as often as possible. No non established members please, no offense I just wouldn't feel comfortable w/ someone whos never/rarely posted before offering to keep my dog. Thanks in advance guys/gals
    Roland

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2005
  2. HighRoller

HighRoller Big Dog

Roland...so sorry you're going through such a rough time...your baby at Tx Childrens? Care doesn't get better than that...will keep you in our thoughts.

As for your placement, will be glad to assist you, if help is still needed. We are located just north of Houston. Food & upkeep not a worry, concentrate on your little one! PM me if you wish to discuss further.

3. ayo roland...holla atcha boi.....ill help u figure somethin out.....

4. pitsRus

pitsRus Pup

I live in houston, but out land lady is really anal bout pets, she made me buy a kennel for my dog cause she found out Dozer is pit n she freaked.

5. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

Thanks to everybody who offered to help me out, we found a place for him though.

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Good to here roland, hope everything gets better.