1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Housedogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 23, 2010.

1. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Don't know yet... anywhere I can get land away from nosey neighbors where I can make a decent living. OH and where I don't have to worry about being hung. Other than that i'm not real particular about it.

2. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Great! Aint nothing like jumping in the pool after sweating!

3. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

Here are clips of where I live, this city is known for its fireworks and festivals.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZFqtfDIuuA[/ame]

here is the river roar one of the fests just happend actually
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lTdhaRDvew[/ame]

there are car shows, concerts, fests after fests all summer long but in the winter it is dead LOL

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Cynthia: You ain't lying about that.
    DD: Um yeah, Point me in the OPPOSITE direction of all of that and that's what I'm looking for. I've heard good things (maybe) about willis.

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

oh about 45 minutes north LOL county and acreage going real cheap too, just bought a house for 25,000 myself.

6. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Now that sounds right up my alley... when you say acreage how much you talkin? I'm needing enough that can or is zoned for kennel useage.

7. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

shit that wont be too hard to find here, my dad bought a house in Mayville MI because he wanted to hunt, lol not sure on the acrage but he damn near owned his own forest LOL. sold it all for less the 100grand to move to VA a few years back. Only bad part about michigan is the lack of work.

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Dammit same with WV. Everything I'm looking for except work.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you should, & lemme know when you do!;)

you should leave dude home tho to take care of the dog!:rolleyes: