1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Housedogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JoeyNzoey, Jul 23, 2010.

1. The Manc

The Manc Pup

Wish i had a pool:cool:

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yall complainin bout 93 degrees?? lol that aint shit its hittin 97-100 here everyday lol,

but then again, its hard to believe that FLA is only at 93, i been to orlando a few years back....NEXT TO VEGAS, ITS THE HOTTEST MISERABLE HOT PLACE IVE EVER BEEN!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

go run in the sprinklers!! lol

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

It's the humidity that makes it miserable LWG, along with the bugs and everything else.

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

Aint that the truth. The heat index today was around 105. Hot sticky sweat just pours out of you as soon as you walk outside.

Laced I have been to Vegas. While yes it is hot. When I went it was in Aug and around 100? But no humidity. You could be outside. Here you can get dehydrated quick.

6. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

the humidity in MI is bad too.

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

And here it's hard to breathe cause the damn air is so thick. How'd your swim go darlin?

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

:eek: please don't say that double d

9. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

shit we get hell for humidity and hell for snow...best of both worlds. went to Colorado in Jan and they laughed at me cuz I told em it felt warm compared to MI.:rolleyes:

10. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

you coming to MI shakaz? come and enjoy yourself in this muggy weather, we dont have a hell MI for no reason now LOL

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

MICHIGAN??? HOT?????

you guys are NUTTS! lol we went out there for 4th of july like 5 years ago and it was a goddamn 75-80 degrees the whole time!

lol i cant tolerate the heat so i was in heaven........

12. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

or you talkin bout missouri?

13. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

you got dry heat or you got humidity too? oh and 4th of july is always nice its the end of july and august that kills you. Where in MI did you go?

14. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

I was thinking about it, but if its hot and muggy as it is down here i might as well keep my ass down here.

If thats the weather in MI in the middle of summer, LWG, I can definately get behind that.

15. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

So y'all only got two months of hot muggy weather????? I can definately deal with that. here it's hot and muggy from the end of april until the middle to end of sept.

16. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

My boyfriends in florida right now I will have him compare the heat for you ;). It is beautiful here although just trade the palm trees for pine trees and less sand LOL

17. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

yeah its been pretty mild weather up until late july through august had a mild winter last year too hope it stays that way these winters fucking suck, VA got more snow then we did last winter LOL

18. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

talking about michigan. I would love to visit Cali one day though

19. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Y'all got mountains don't you? What part of fl is he in?

20. DirtyD

DirtyD Top Dog

MI dont got mountains that I know of, the BF is in clearwater right now. what part of MI were you going to?