1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hot Wings???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by chinasmom, Oct 21, 2009.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Anyone know what happened to or where to find the Hot Wing Recipe Marty had posted a while back. Or if you copied it, could you pass it along please. I can't find it and wanted to try it tonight :(

2. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Im coming over for dinner then:D no idea where the recipe is tho.:(

3. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Your welcome to dinner with or without the recipe...:D We'll fix something good...

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I found this and copied and pasted here.Is this it?

Ingredients:

3 lbs chicken wings
    2 cans sprite soda
    1 package of regular chili seasoning
    1 package of regular taco seasoning
    1 small can of crushed green chilies

Fry chicken wings and sit to the side

In a large skillet pour the 2 sprite soda's. Dump in the chili seasoning, taco seasoning and green chilies. Stir with a wire whip very well until thoroughly mixed.

Put fried chicken wings in the pan and turn on high until it reaches a full boil.

Turn down heat to a med-low and simmer. Turn wings in sauce occasionally. It takes about 8-10 minutes and the sauce will cook down and get thick. I recommend staying there so you can remove from heat when you want. When it finally gets thick it happens very fast.

Try it you'll like it!!!

5. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That's it. You're a doll! Thanks...

LOL now I found it. Used too many search words I guess. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2009
  6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

i made them like that & dang they were good as shit. some of the best i ever had.

7. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I might just have to try it.

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Yes you will gh32. They were fabulous. I added some cayenne pepper and some texas pete to the mix and I put them under the broiler a few minutes to crisp them back up.
    I also used Coke instead of 7-up. They were tasty. Not hot, but spicy. Will do again.

9. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

They are great :D I reduced the sauce first and then tossed the wings in it right out of the fryer, so they stayed crispy.

I also added my own hot sauce, cause that's how I like 'em.

10. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hubby is a late eater, so don't work that way here. lol

11. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

That looks good!