1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hot Red Head feeding 11 Year old APBT strawberries for a beer poster

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by NorCalTim, Apr 13, 2014.

1. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

Here is Axl (from Cypress and Chisel) with a Redhead promoting the beer that Axl is on the label of. More good publicity with the APBT! Its hard to have to much of that. And the beer rocks (not to fruity, it has real strawberries in it). HumboldtPitBulls Axl.jpg

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

As always, nice POSED pics. Any of the living environment?? I'd really like to see those.

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Nice positive press, no denying that. Thanks for sharing!

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Pretty cool picture there, Thanks for sharing!

5. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm really not sure if I'd call it positive press. They already try to label them as dogs that protect drug houses and all other kinds of bullshit, just seems as if its walking a fine line. I can see then trying to blame the dog on the label for somebody crashing a car after drinking a few of those. Shouldn't be like that but you know how the media works

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well its positive as long as they don't try to pull that type shit

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

7. Vicki

Seriously, Cajun? You're reaching here. It's a nice picture of a pit bull promoting a product.

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I'm not the one that does the reaching, its the media. I'm not the one that writes the bullshit I read, most of the time its written by people who do what ever they can to cast a negative image. Or did you miss the last line of the post?

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

9. Vicki

I didn't miss it, I was simply appreciating the post for what it was. There are some pit bulls out there in the media casting a positive light on the breed, and I appreciate each and everyone of them.

Usually when the dog is in the media light, it's because the human screwed up, not the dog.

10. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

I think what Cajun was trying to say that a few cute pictures doesnt justify his selective breeding practice or the lack of.. We all know what he is all about and rubbed a lot of folks here the wrong way. Just because you post up some cute pups dont make your actions right. wAs nice of a picture as it is I dont see a point in praising or encouraging such individual as this to keep milling red nose dogs.c

11. Vicki

True....however this thread was about the picture. ;)

12. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

what can i say.. its a tough crowd lol. nice pic for sure.

13. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Indeed and my point was about the type product, which can be used in a negative light

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

14. Vicki

Cajun...I'ma gonna slap you, lol.

15. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Hey I scratch back!!

Sincerely Yours, Cajun

16. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

I agree with what ursaminor said. Just my opinion, but I'd rather see pictures of real working dogs doing what they do. This just seems so staged and fake.

17. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

This guy would be like "the dog made me do it!" G Produced-87.jpg

18. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

D Produced-89.jpg E Produced-90.jpg F Produced-91.jpg C Produced-92.jpg Here are a few more pics of "Rosie's Strawberry Wheat" (and Axl Rose himself) from a micro brewery in Humboldt County called Six Rivers Brewery.

19. Staub

Staub Big Dog

That's neat man I'm a big fan of craft beer

20. Vicki

That's so cool, you need to send me a bottle for my pit bull wall!