1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hoping she took

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by speedboat, Jul 9, 2014.

1. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

2. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

I see nothing wrong with it at all. I'd use the old Red Pirate dog to cross to my stuff in a heartbeat. Good luck with it.

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Nice, good luck with it speedboat!

4. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lmao boat I hope they better than them Wolerines man ! JK good luck with them !

5. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thanks guys... i think theyll satisfy me... .hopefully.its a small litter

6. treezpitz

If not, I got space lol jk sb

7. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

She had 4... 2 blk and 2 chocolate... guess the grandparents color came into play because both the male and females fathers are red but they're black

8. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Treez dont play... youll hve a knock at the door before u know it lmao

9. treezpitz

LOL!! Congrats on her taking and on the four healthy pups. Good luck with em!!

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Sounds good man...Good Luck with them !

11. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thanks fellas... im just happy that dam n pups are doing well this is her first litter but shes doing well with them... now im preparing for dealing with them in the house for the winter

12. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Congrats on the pups!...

13. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thanks agk.... on another note dont u own the chain yankin charlie dog

14. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

Congrats on the new additions. I too hope to be having some poopers soon. I was feeling your thread title beause those have been my thoughts until the beginning of this week. Tummy filling in titts have dropped and I got milk to come out of one already. Best wishes to your litter, I can't wait for the fresh fish to join, THE CHAIN GANG! LOL

15. speedboat

speedboat Big Dog

Thanks double m... they're only 2 days old and im already ready for them to start to running around and showing personalilty... and i hope u have a healthy litter as well my guy

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I do......

17. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Congrats on your litter, Speedboat.