1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Maximus Mayhem

20210515_145413.jpg

20210515_145524.jpg

2. AGK

3. AGK

4. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

That bird ice grill is top notch. He looking like he did some time.

Casperworldpeace and AGK like this.
  5. AGK

6. AGK

7. AGK

8. AGK

20210522_180407.jpg

Cooterman likes this.
  9. AGK

20210601_124104.jpg

20210531_125804.jpg

20210531_093624.jpg

20210531_093442.jpg

20210604_190726.jpg

Smoke42084 likes this.
  10. AGK

20210605_170215.jpg

20210605_160648.jpg

20210605_160800.jpg

Smoke42084 and FrozenEli like this.
  11. AGK

12. GK1

GK1 Big Dog

Wow the dogs and pups look great. Lol you can teach seminars on husbandry.

AGK likes this.
  13. AGK

14. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Very nice dogs. I seen puppies many times in a kennel from the ground, what is the reason for this? So the cold/water from the ground doesn't reach their floor? Never seen it here in europe.

AGK likes this.
  15. AGK

If your referring to the above ground pen the pups are in, the reason I built it was so they stay off the ground for multiple reasons. Once you worm them or if they haven't had all their shots yet it keeps them away from such things that are typically found on the ground. Keeps them away from Predators as well though I don't have anything here I have to worry about but others who use them do. Keeps them dry and it's easy to clean. The biggest reason for me though is to get them out of my house. My whelping kennel and area is in my basement. As is my forced air furnace. Therefore, if I use my heat or central air my furnace pumps the smell throughout my whole house. I have OCD so that don't work too well for me after the mom gets pulled from the pups around 5 weeks. Also, they could go into one of my kennels but I make my doors to the houses up higher to prevent snow drifts blowing into the houses in the winter. The pups can't get in and out of the houses because the doors on them are too high for them to reach. In the pen the dog house door is a lot lower since it's not sitting on the ground.

16. San Siro

San Siro Big Dog

Thanks for explaining, i always liked to see it. I was guessing it was because of the cold/wet ground but the other reasons make sense for sure. I will have to try it myself one day too.

david63, Mrgame and AGK like this.
  17. AGK

Once these pups are gone I'm actually just going to use that pen for chickens. I plan on building a real pen with slat flooring instead of mesh. The mesh is a pain to keep clean. Wood is ridiculously priced right now so I'm going to wait it out a little.

Mrgame likes this.
  18. AGK

Fix some of my mistakes I made on the first one.

Mrgame likes this.
  19. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

What kind of chickens?

20. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

I'll take that mostly black Staffy Bull pup you got with the lil white tippy toes in the rear lol.