1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Home of the Geachiman blood.

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by AGK, Jan 19, 2019.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Harley Quinn.

20191001_145200_Burst01-1.jpg

20191003_182630-1.jpg

20191013_115243-1.jpg

2. SMD760

SMD760 Big Dog

Dogs look great!!!

AGK likes this.
  3. AGK

Took these of Puro Odio a little bit ago before it started raining. Trying to put some weight on these dogs for the winter now. Supposed to be a bad one again. We're already getting down in the lower to mid 40s at night and mid to upper 50s during the day. I hate this time of year. I get out of work and have 2 hours of sunlight before its dark.

20191025_092009-1.jpg

20191025_092309-1.jpg

4. AGK

Also taken today. Jackie Rough at 7 months old. I am really liking this pup. Mentality of a straight up Bulldog already and she'll 100% hit something and has a couple times already. She a lil violent gyp. Lol

20191025_142221-1.jpg

20191025_142203-1.jpg

20191025_141810-1.jpg

5. S
    she looks pure wicked!......great job.
    all the best.

david63 and AGK like this.
  6. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

Damn fine looking animals AGK! Moving can be a big hassle but if you move to the right place you and the dogs would be much happier. Quality of life will go up.

Smoke42084 and AGK like this.
  7. AGK

20191031_204007-1.jpg

KK spoiling a prego Harley Quinn.

8. AGK

Thanks. 3 more years and my youngest will be graduating H.S.

Moving out of state then can possibly become a reality.

Smoke42084 and XLR8 like this.
  9. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Who knocked up Harley?

10. AGK

I repeated the Puro Odio x Harley Quinn breeding. She only had the one female pup the first time I did the breeding.

I can't really guage a breeding off just one pup so I repeated it for the 3 people I gave my word would get one from the first breeding. She only had the one pup though and I wasn't coming up off that pup. I decided to repeat it to make things right for all involved. Plus I myself would like a male from it.

One of the last pieces to my puzzle is going down in about 4 months. Harleys dam Pumpkin is getting sent down to a good friend so we can get this one done.

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=676754

Been a long time coming and I've been looking forward to getting this one done since Uturn died a few years ago.

Smoke42084, BronerFan, XLR8 and 4 others like this.
  11. c_note

c_note CH Dog

That looks real nice, as usual. That Storm Dog is bred up nice imo. I bet she was a rough one. Keep doin what you do brother. SALUTE

david63, XLR8, Mrgame and 1 other person like this.
  12. AGK

Jackie Roughs first time seeing snow. She don't know what to make of it.

20191109_090031-1.jpg

13. Jmoney26

Jmoney26 Pup

Hey i visit your website, i couldnt find your contact info

14. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Thought you said yo uh didn't mine redboy in it.

15. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

I thought you didn't like the RedBoy in U-turn?

16. AGK

You mean Uturn?

He has always been in the plan here. Just never got to breed directly to him since he died before I got around to needing him. I will need an out before I do any more family breeding and Titus is perfect because he will give me a 3/4 out. Once I do this breeding I'll end up tightening everything back up with the Geachiman blood I already have out there and here.

West been asking me to do the breeding for quite some time now. I agreed to it a little over a year ago. Even though he already has several dogs from me that he could have just done the breeding himself on his own yard but he wants it done with my bitch Pumpkin in particular and he is very specific on that.

It's not that I don't like the redboy blood in him, hell most people know them Hardcore dogs were no joke, it was always more that I prefer to stay more on the eli x bolio side of things. Basically just personal preference no real thought process into it.

I'd be stupid to not want to use the Hardcore and the Elmo II blood from Uturn and Storm. It's already well proven to click with what I already have here in my own dogs so it's kind of a no brainer. Knowing everyone standing behind all these dogs is the larger factor for me than how Uturn is bred. All the way back to the Hackman dogs.

So basically, it just works for me at this particular moment in time but adding Uturn has been in my plans since before I even got Geachison up here years ago. The plan was always to put Geachison and Uturn in the same pedigree.

Originally, another good son off Geachiman named Pittmans lil joker was in that plan as well but passed before I got to know Pittman.

17. AGK

I don't put my number out there. Very few people have it unless they know me personally.

My guestbook on that page links to my email. Can be PMed on here too or pedsonline or the Pitbull bible forums, pitbull-chat Go Pit Bull forums etc.. I'm really easy to reach.

18. AGK

I went and checked my site since I don't check in there very often and the last time I updated it I must have done something by mistake to the guestbook when deleting spammers off it. The info is all gone as is all the comments. I have no idea what I did. I'll get around to fixing it someday.

Mrgame and BronerFan like this.
  19. c_note

c_note CH Dog

This the best way bro!

Mrgame and AGK like this.
  20. AGK

20191111_194520.jpg

Harley ready to pop next week. My guess is 4.