1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hitman's Gr.Ch. Airplane

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by APBTfan, Dec 9, 2011.

1. APBTfan

APBTfan Big Dog

Looking for info about this dog, any help will be appreciated. How's he produced?

2. Boss252

Boss252 Pup

3. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

now thats a nice combat crossed animal

4. A real intense looking hound.

5. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I agree dam fine lookin dog but dam r there any lines he dont have in him?

6. Well yes. I don't see a lot of Tom G blood.

What is going on with the left front? Was that broken you think?

7. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

must have been that dont look right lol looks like it was broke and not set right

8. It doesn't look to be giving him any pain.

9. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

y cause he is scatterbred it might be but lets see how he produces its funny to me you know for years people always wanted to bring up the whole 35 dog as a way to make the paper work seem not important but come on what did he throw lol look at the top producing dogs most produced the way they did cause they were line bred not just best to best hell outta lets say the top 5 males the only one who wasnt really bred back to his own line was Buck the rest all threw chs when bred to their own lines Jeep frisco yellow mayday buck tab all these dogs were line bred with the excecption of buck unless you wanna count the boyles dogs he was bred to lmao your never gonna get me to believe the papers dont matter they do. Best to best is great but its better when its best to best in the same family of dogs.

10. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

naw it dont but im bettin the got something on a leash by him to give him that intense look he has and a bulldawg wouldnt care about a little buckled leg lmao

11. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

That has been proven untrue time and time again Erie.

12. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

whats been provin time and again?

13. Without a doubt. The intense look will sell more stud fees.

As far as the scatter bred paperwork, who is really to say how any of these hounds are bred? I mean if you weren't there, you will never know for sure.

14. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

i too believe papers help.the are a road map to why our dogs are what they are.but airplane is a hella looking beast. his road map is easy to read. and that leg had to have gone threw a hella break. but why is it that almost every thread starts a pissing match? lol gotta love it

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Prove this:

Ch jeep= ch budweiser ch bronco ch missy ch rocky ch small change ch sonny
    frisco= ch fritz ch cricket ch chocolata ch missy
    gr ch yellow= gr ch rodney ch magic ch outlaw ch big john
    gr ch mayday= gr ch barracuda grch haunch gr ch lukane ch maymay
    tab= ch brute ch gator ch tuffy

i could go on and on dude i can prove me right better then u can prove me wrong LMAO

16. You gotta love this forum.17 posts in this thread and not one post to help the original posters question. I will start. I don't know anything at all about airplane.

17. magnoilaotis

magnoilaotis Top Dog

I saw him at a conformation show this past spring he hasn't been breed much. He walks around like ain't a thing wrong with that leg. If looks could kill every dog there would have been dead. He is the only dog I remember from the show. I liked him on sight and liked him even more after asking about him.

18. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Lmfao that should go in the best quotes thread.

19. NGK

NGK Top Dog

That must be a real old pic, 7x that clean, Good looker.

NGK

20. good looking dog reminds me of mayday