1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

High Drive/High Energy female for adoption

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, Oct 20, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Jeda would make an excellent WORKING dog.. she is high drive/ high energy, her idea of fun is go-go-go-go and go-go-go-go more...

Again i am posting poor Jeda.. its been almost 3 years now, she is STILL in the shelter.. Amazing huh?? a pit bull in a shelter for 3 years.... She is a go-go-go type of girl, small, compact, a true standard bully.... she does not like cats, but does good with dogs...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. simms

simms CH Dog

Have you tried posting her on Hogdog forums?

3. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

never heard of that forum.. she is spayed though..

4. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I just love her I wish someone would take her

5. simms

simms CH Dog

Hunting forums....Who cares that she is spayed, she might have the drive to work wich in turn might get her a home :)

6. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

She is a cutie, you might try the workingpitbull forum as well. Someone there might know someone who would be willing/qualified to take her. Good luck with her.

7. I would be more than willing to take her but will you ship??

8. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Cowboy -

No disrespect intended, however you joined the forum today, and within the past hour you have solicited two dogs? Do you have a shelter, are you starting a yard? Either activity requires experience with this breed, was wondering what your experience was? Just curious..........

9. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

Most rescues don't ship unless they have a reliable person to do a homecheck for them.

10. if you really wanted to adopt you would be paying the fees
    any fees.... including .....ship....

or making donation offer

i know others are thinking are you a qualified owner of the breed
    owning one or more doesnt make you a qualified handler

good luck if its what you really really want

11. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Thanks all who replied, but Jeda is going to Satanscheerleader in BC for fostering and to be adopted with her rescue.

12. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

I'm so thrilled for her! KUDOS to you and to Zoe too

13. semo

semo Top Dog

I disapprove.

14. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Jeda passed her 2nd evaluation today!!! she is going to Satanscheerleader either monday or tuesday!!!!!

15. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats great news, congrats to the both of them.