1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hi!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cristiano durant, May 18, 2011.

1. hi my name's cristiano durante and i'm from Italy. i live in rome and i have a working bulldog and a jack russel terrier.

sorry if my english is not perfect but...anyone is perfect...:)

bye,cristiano

2. hi! i have pictures of my dog and as soon as possible i'll post it...

i have not pedigree because i'n not interested about it, my bulldog is a cross between an american bulldog and a perro da presa canario...it's only an experiment-dog to work...

3. jacko

jacko CH Dog

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand !

4. ?????!!!!?????? :p

5. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Welcome to the Forum

6. afros

afros Pup

hello and welcome

7. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

sigh..........

8. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

welcome to gamedog

9. thanks to everyone!! i think game-dog it's a good forum where you can talk liberally...believe me in other italian forum that's impossible...

10. I am new here.And its honor and fun to have membership here.I am getting very effective and useful tips here which are adding my knowledge on pets and dogs.

11. bauer

bauer Top Dog

welcome to the forum...

12. puppy training