1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by jabongga, Mar 27, 2014.

1. jabongga

jabongga Pup

Greetings from manila philippines :) I am glad to be here at Pit Bull Forums

This is my APBT Carmela she is 3 months old carmela.jpg

2. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

Welcome I love your pups ears, dont worry the dog will grow into them.I had a pup that was all ears also,alot of character like the ears have a personality of thier own.Alot of good info on here and place to get questions answered,
    I wish i had a bunch of people answering my questions when i was first learning would of saved me alot of grief, i still find alot of good info on here and realize theres alot more to learn.

3. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome, Jabongga

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Welcome................. ;)

5. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Welcome to the forum, you have a cute pup.