1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi there Limey Kennels here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Limey kennels, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

it hase been8 years ore so sins we where on a publick website.
    hope we can catsh up a bit and share some historicel info. please forgive me im dislectic .. Big D . Limey kennels

2. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

Welcome aboard

3. Hey BigD, dam glad to see you again!

Alex.

4. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Really nice to see you here. Love your dogs! Welcome aboard!

5. luge

luge Big Dog

Welcome!! Hopefully you will be able to spoil us with some pictures/info we wont have seen before :D:D:D

6. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Welcome BigD, nice to see you here.

Used to own a female down off of your blood. Liked her a lot! Miss her.

DryCreek:)

7. KBK

KBK Big Dog

I second that :)

8. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Welcome Mr. D eight years , dont time fly ;)

9. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

Hi Guys warm welkom thank you!!. have some privat posts coming in witch i wil awnser asap. wel what can i say. 8 years ago i fel il with diabities and some eye sight problems hernia and needed to give up my actif career , but was smart enoughf to help build up some kennels around the world witch some good foundation stock. as it iz we kept some key good old unspoiled foundation blood from the past , Al i can say is the test of the dog is the show the test of the famely is time. and the famely is still presend ,and within some time comeing back with a vengance.
    for the people who dont know me ore us im dislectic so please spear me hahahaha... just to show of a bit here is a ped of one of the curend males we have today

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=282312
    Might as wel atachst a picture of this black and tan alligator trowback with it ""tested from the root till the frute""

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2010
  10. cutt

cutt CH Dog

amen......

11. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

12. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Very nice D rustler (R.I.P.) had and bred some good dogs too .

13. beanieman

beanieman Banned

Nice to see you here Big D

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Very nice animals you got. Welcome.

vic

15. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

Hello! Hello!;)

16. Noa1

Noa1 Big Dog

Hi there :)

17. BKNLS

BKNLS Big Dog

I have heard nothing but good things about your program and I am glad to welcome you aboard. YIS

18. Limey kennels

Limey kennels CH Dog

BKNLS thanks for the compliment . we do our best. we are not in the dog ore puppy selling bisenis altho ones in a while we do let a pup go with the right stratergy.
    the last couple of years we have help set up some kennels around the world ..

19. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Nice tooking dogs you have there Mr D.

20. JanneM

JanneM Big Dog

Can I add a question?
    What size are Barney and Red Bull?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.