1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi everyone,

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Great Expectations, Sep 6, 2009.

1. My name is Jason B. I was born in the great state of Georgia and have lived here my entire life. I'm pretty new to the site and don't know how to navigate well and will take a while to get use to it! The "real" bulldogs have been in my life since I was around 6 or 7 years old, none of my family members were ever into dogs let alone the APBT. Therefor I have spent a great deal of my life learning from others and doing years and years of research, the dogs have been a part of my life while owning my own home to the time I went to prison and losing everything. Good or bad times these dogs have stood by my side and I will continue to do so for them! I want to think the few people I talk to here regularly for welcoming me to the community, from everyone here THANKS!

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Welcome jbark!:)

3. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Jbark in the house!!!!

4. cutt

cutt CH Dog

sup j..welcome

5. Thanks again guys, Hemi I was told you live around my old parts!

6. Marty

Marty Guest

Welcome J, thanks for your help today buddy... now I'm down in my back again :( LOL

7. Sorry man for cutting off your finger. I will keep on bugging you until I see some pictures of Bo and Finale being bred. Even if I have to come do it myself!

8. Marty

Marty Guest

LOL we'll see :)

9. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

What's Jbark welcome to the site!

10. masta of game

masta of game Banned

hey Jbark welcome to the forum :)

11. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Hi,welcome to the forum.