1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christy, Dec 25, 2010.

1. Christy

Christy Big Dog

I see a lot of people here I know and some I don't...Name is Christy and own and love the APBT

2. Howdy Christy. :) Welcome to the site.

3. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks Boogie!!!:)

4. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

welcome to this happening place.

5. Cynthia

Cynthia Top Dog

I thought you were already here! LOL

6. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks everyone....

I am now Cynthia....Been meaning to make an account forever just now doing it...lol

7. JRoCc

JRoCc Pup

Welcome Christy....

8. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks JRoCc:)

9. Blau

Blau Big Dog

Welcome to G-D haha
    I thought you might've had an account here too

10. Christy

Christy Big Dog

Thanks Blau, glad I have one now...seems the conversations here are a little better then what I am use too.....sadly I can only read so much of "Can I bred my dog her first heat, Fluffy got ate by our new APBT, can my two dogs share the same crate" kind of crap....I do not have the nerve for that kind of foolishness and often my mouth will get me in trouble, bu there there does not seem to be any of that :)

11. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

Welcome Christy!!

12. Dozer620

Dozer620 Pup

Hello everyone. I am 23 and just getting started with this bread. I currently have a 17 month old famale Pitt and am getting ready to get a 15 month old female Pitt. I am looking forward to asking question and getting them answered. I am not sure how to ask a question on here tho. I am getting the 15 month old because I live in the country and my cousin had one in town and they are illegal in city limits. I am nervous and would love to communicate with people that are familiar with the breed.