1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by pookie!, Oct 16, 2013.

1. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Just wanted to pop in and see what was going on before I commence to lurking as usual..

Still got my blue dog, he will be turning 3 in December .. he is still blue for the most part
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got a few more as well around here :) that arent blue lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anything interesting happen? Lol, adios gonna lurk and read some stuff :dogkiss:

2. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Good lookin dogs! Cute pups as well!

3. old goat

old goat CH Dog

hey girl whatcha been doing ? your blue looks good and where did the black come from . looks like you got a crew going i bet they're fun .

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Thanks treezpitz!

Livin the dream I suppose lol, gettin shit ready to move again and buy some land for all these hounds and some more. The black guy is the BF's dog, and sire to those pups. I dunno if fun is the word lol but they sure as shit keep me busy all day be glad when they are older lol

The one on the far right is my keeper, she is a nut lol my first actual APBT :) so Im excited to see how she grows up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. old goat

old goat CH Dog

ok pookie you can send the little red pup to me lol .

6. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

You dont want her, she's mean :P lol

7. Lol I've seen your blue dog on Facebook all the time, on the keep the bull breed free page

8. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

My skinny, abused dog? Lol yea, poor thing eats better meals than I do daily and he "needs to be taken" from me lol

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

nice pics as usual :)

10. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Thanks gh32 :)

11. hahah yea i got hell in the comments when a pic of casper was put on and he had *gasp* a chain lead on

12. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Hello there. good lookin lil pups.thanks for saying hi.
    hope all is well.

13. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Thanks, been pretty good. This year has been everything I could ask for and then some :)