1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by TheFinest, Mar 20, 2010.

1. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

Whats goin on folks? NY right here.

I enjoy visiting this site and want to learn more about the breed and bloodlines. I admire this breed and none other compares to it

One thing is for sure, darn hard to find a decent traditional bulldog. Im not much a fan of the bully dogs (I dont mind them), I just think they are a whole lot different to the old school APBT. Im not new to the breed but looking to research and then get a nice pup down the road after I'm done w/ school. :crossfingers:

I have a couple of favorite bloodlines but I seem to like all APBTs! Lol, as long as its well tempered and a good family companion. I've been checking out other threads about books and thinking about a couple already ;)

See you all around the forum. Btw, some of you have really awesome dogs! Advice and pointers are always welcomed!

Thx!

2. Alma

Alma Big Dog

Welcome to Game Dog.

3. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to Game-Dog!

4. TheFinest

TheFinest Pup

Hey- what would you consider a good tempered APBT to be? I know its an odd question but considering that one wants the traditional bulldog but with consistency. Are there specific bloodlines that have maintained the workability as well as temperament?