1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

hey out there

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pmoney, Sep 17, 2012.

1. pmoney

pmoney Pup

Anyone in to the dogs in the Missouri Illinios area...i recently moved from SC lost my phone in the process so i have no contacts or friends who enjoy dogs like i do close by...until then its just me and my dogs lol

2. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Where you at pmoney.. Lots of folks on here from the midwest and everywhere. You may even be able to find some people you know on here. We are from Illinois.
    What kind of dogs you like?

3. pmoney

pmoney Pup

Im in St.Louis this is where im from but i moved away for a while cant seem to get in touch with none of my old buddies...but theres nothing wrong with new friends...im in to the old skool stuff im working with sum heavy honeybunch as of now...

4. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Game-dog makes another sparkly magical connection for another lucky couple!!!
    Lmmfao I'm sorry but I had to do it!!!

5. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Lol...good one. Sparkles has nothing to do with this leave her out of it. She is upstairs chewing on mammies corns.
    you seen that ugly duck these days?

6. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Ahahaha that's hilarious! :D

7. pmoney

pmoney Pup

That show sounds awsome glad its coming up soon

8. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

There is also one in Iowa this weekend! Suppose to be a good one!

9. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Go to the show Boogie mentioned and you should be able to meet a few people.Lots of people in your area or somewhat in your area that are APBT people.

10. pmoney

pmoney Pup

Will do cant wait to load up the fam we might need this