1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help with finding a treadmill..

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pittfallin, Feb 8, 2007.

1. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

ive been wanting to invest in a treadmill for a while and i was gonna get yall to help me find the best deal on one

2. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

anyone got any ideas?

3. mason just bought a hell of a nice carpet mill you should find that thread.

that's the place http://www.grandcarpetmill.com/ i've been talkin to him about his and i think i'm gonna get me one too. check it out.

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Carpet, or slat?

5. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

Red River Curly (rugged, durable and performs) Its like the Cadillacs of slatmills!

Gambler and Chandler (all the bells and whistles with good looks) very smooth mills!

I got all 3 mills and I'm happy with them all! If I had to pick one ot would be the RRC!

YIS

6. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I have heard of the Red River Curly mills but have never been able to find out how to get one or the price. Can anyone help out?

Those Grand Carpet Mills look nice and inexpensive but I wonder how free-turning they are...

7. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

thats what i was thinking. does anyone own one or know anything about the brand?

8. MASON

MASON Big Dog

I have a Grand Carpet Deluxe mill and mine turns freely. Not a slat mill but for a carpet mill it is pretty damn good. Keep in mind pittfallin that not every dog will want to work a mill no matter how much training you give them.

9. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

http://home.att.net/~deadgame/wsb/html/view.cgi-home.html-.html
    That should be the link to the RRC mills it has the price and contact info on it.

10. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

11. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

The resistance on the Grand Carpet Mill is adjustable. As stated previously it is pretty free spinning for a carpet mill It's well built, everything fits together like it should without having to force anything or trim anything and it'll take you about ten minutes to put together. All in all not a bad mill for the price.

12. Breogan

Breogan Big Dog

No problem

13. I have a grand carpet mill and my female will not run it, but she will run the electric mill. My male will trot for a few minutes and then walk it for 20-30 minutes.

I sure would like one of those RRC mills, but they are out of my budget right now!

14. Attila

Attila Guest

Maybe a cage sitting in front of the mill with some rodents in it will spark a little more enthusiasm

15. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

lol....you always crack me up.
    MASON- ive put her on a few before, one at one of the shows and i had a buddy that had one. kinda freaked her out the first time she was on one at the show, but after about 30 seconds she got the hang of it....we let her run for about 5 min or so and as soon as i got her off she tried to jump back on it...lol

16. LOL you may be on to something there....