1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

help what can i do

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by parishkennels, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have own game dogs almost all my life my dad got me in to them i took over the family line at age 15 when my dad die we just moved so i would have more land for the dogs any way i have a ? the guy next door has game dogs to i have been told buy a bunch of pepole that he is a dogfighter so i went over and met him he showed me his dogs and they were all bite up and had scars he told me that he fights them to make them provre their game then he breeds them i was so mad i called AC but they did not do anything instead because i was young they want to mess with trying to say that i fight my dog you can look at my dogs and tell that they are big babes this pissed me of so when they left i went back over and he told me that someone called them on him then they saw my dogs and can over i asked him if i could buy a chinaman/jeep male the was worth off and he told me he sale him for 1500 poor dog he is just a pup what so i do i cant affored that what sould i do

2. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

I would work on finishing my education if I were you. That would be the first thing.

3. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

I hate to say this but I would just leave it alone for now.If this dude is a big enough jackass to tell a complete stranger what he does with his dogs he will be his own downfall.I would just stay as far away as possible because if he does go down chances are law enforcement will see your dogs and assume you are in on it too just because you live by him(guilty by association)calling A.C. is only going to draw attention to you in the long run.I know this sounds terrible but just mind your p&q's and stay far far away from him and anyone going over there to do buisness.Also suggest you invest in some good outdoor cameras and maybe a rottweiler,if you have game bred dogs and so does he ,well you know what im getting at ,you cant trust anyone these days!;)

4. thanks for the tips redboy as far as a grad dog i have two mean ass boxers

5. you shoulda minded your own business to begin with. if you weren't having any trouble with them or their dogs it was really pretty dumb to call AC. what you get now due to them sniffing around your yard is gonna be shit you brought on yourself. IMO

6. debodebo

debodebo Top Dog

Damn BB we finally agree on something. I like this.

7. LOL i swear on my life i didnt try to start any trouble in that other thread ;)

8. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Is this the same dude talking about how he wants his new APBT to be a better guard dog or whatever? Man this post gave me a headache.

9. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

NO,different posters.

10. bdub

bdub Top Dog

People Like You Should Be Castrated At Birth!!!!!!!!!!!you Are A Complete Idiot,first You Call Animal Control On Someone You Had No Business Calling Hem On,thus Getting Yourself Into Some Mess That Would Be Well Deserved For You,and Second For Not Being Able To Spell Better Than A Kid At Elementary School..oh If Murder Was Legal.

11. Attila

Attila Guest

I would expect that you get your brains beat out some time in the near future. Get this strait! Mind your own damn business. That is what you and 30 million other butt sniffs need to do. You think your life means shit to him? I doubt it. I would cave your head for that shit. So your a rat fink snitch. Nice we just needed one more of them. Write PETA HQ and get your pin.

12. NC

NC CH Dog

well the way this guy posts and his lack of being able to use decent grammar. I am betting its the same guy that was upset because his "game bred dog" wasn't mean enough to strangers. Either way.. its a joke. Because if he took over a "family line" and he says all his dogs are game.. the well that to me implies he's testing his own stock which if he had an intelligence higher than a monkey's ass then he'd know that was illegal. Personally it gives me a headache.. I hope yhe guy he ratted on gets a chance to beat his head in. and teach him a lesson in minding his own business.

13. Fedor23

Fedor23 Big Dog

Can you maybe edit this, and use proper grammar, because I think Im not getting this right.

14. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

I was thinking the same thing ...

15. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

I don't normally chime in on stuff like this....but it would seem to me like this guy is fishing.

It's quite obvious to a newbie like me, that this cat is either an idiot or 5.0 with a real weak storyline; either way noting good can come from us entertaining him any further.

Happy Easter Everyone….. Move on to the next thread:D

16. clutch billups

clutch billups Big Dog

lol@peta hq lol thats fuckin great... oh yea and to the op ... ehhhhhmmmnarkseeeeehhhhhmmmendhhhhmmmupmmmhhhhhospitalizedhmmmm just thought id let ya know [​IMG]

17. Go to the doctor check your head.

18. BB-Knls

BB-Knls Pup

SNITCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF ?
    You supposedly have 'game dogs' ( whatever the f#ck that means as that term gets tossed around quite easily the last couple years !) but willing to call AC on another man and yet so eager to purchase "Chinaman/Jeep male" from the same person you SNITCHED on !!!

I truly hope AC raids YOUR yard too as your a stinking piece of ratshit you snitch motherf#cker, see how YOU like that !!!
    Ya shoulda been a man about your business and confronted the guy the minute you saw/he said what he did with the dogs instead of turning like a cursnapping bitch and drop a dime on him.

19. bigcespits

bigcespits Big Dog

Damn snitch on the man then u wanna buy a dog off him.Mind ur business.Snooping in another man yard would caught you a ass whipping as for the dude telling you want he does is messed up.

20. for all you big talkers that say you would have beat the shit out of me come try it i will beat you heads in i hate bich ass mother fuckers like you you talk shit but when it comes time to back it up you run you are all a bunch of pussys

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.