1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help Stop Pit Bull Ban in NYC

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Envy's Mom, Apr 20, 2007.

1. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Rocky H. Balboa likes this.
  2. I thank you for making our battle yours. Peter Vallone, Jr will get bitten by my manfighting Chihuaha....now HE is a vicious lil thing. lol

Envy's Mom likes this.
  3. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Its not just your problem. Its every where and anyone that frequents this site has the same problem. I will fight to the death for my dogs, but I need help from yall too. I will do whatever I can.

4. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

Done! :D I sent it to a couple people as well!

Envy's Mom likes this.
  5. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Thank you Legend! I appreciate it.

Rep points to you both!

6. LegendsMami

LegendsMami Top Dog

No problem! I have lots of family and friends in NY. So I'm more then sure they are quite pissed off about this. As most of them have APBT's or mixes they rescued. I take Legend up there all the time!:D

7. Michele

Michele Guest

I've been on Vallone's sorry ass since he started this shit........and I have no plans on letting up.....

8. GAowner

GAowner Pup

one more letter sent

hope it works out