1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help Please new to pitbulls

Discussion in 'Training & Behavior' started by Chicago damu, Feb 26, 2014.

1. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

Like that buck skin boy in your pic btw.....

2. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol I was wondering about that too

If your up shit creek without a paddle, chill out and float back down!

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Thanks Tazz, it's a lil bitch. Don't live there now but grew up there, moved down south 5 years ago. I just disagree with anybody that says folks run the city, they may have had there time in the 90s but not no more. I'm not gonna gangbang on the internet but in short, people run the city now. Your homeboys are obvious folks and that's why they say that, I wouldn't expect nothing else from them. Just the people from the city speaking honestly would disagree. No problem though, everybody has a opinion on everything. Plus, I enjoy not living that life anymore. I can't help that that's all I knew but now that the situation arose to move and live a different life, I chose to do so.

4. BigTazz26

BigTazz26 Big Dog

You are a very smart man treez. I'm not a banger either but I got freinds who made there own decisions........ You made the better choice IMHO. Where you at down south ? I'm over here in Atlanta. Bout to put some of this sour diesel off in the Garcia Vega. Come join the party bro lol

5. treezpitz

Dallas, I got a few friends in ATL. Just got done walking dogs, bout to roll up some og so we'll be burnin together in spirit.

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Its my burfday!!! I'm on the Cookies, I walked in cheddars stankin

7. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

I hope this is a chick posting...and dont ever sleep on a dirty ass floor over a dog. Floors are walked on

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

Puff-puff......"animal farm" come's to mind,:sex017:,reading some of these posts.....

9. Thanks for the advice it was helpful. I want give up I just needed guidance
    and y'all was very helpful, even do some got out of content. I don't care about a
    gang I'm to old for that. What I chose to call MY dog is my biz co. All you gang members
    grow up

10. Can anyone help me load pictures

11. treezpitz

Well, get your old ass off the internet. You should already know this simple shit. You act like a dam child, wanna tell us to grow up LMFAO!

12. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lmao told us to grow up but you sleeping on floor with dogs? My niece does that and she's 7

13. Ok take care. I don't need to internet bang

14. treezpitz

Change your screen name because that suggests different.

15. I guess but my dog name is Damu As my is to Blood is my Name

16. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

yeah partner your screen name does seem like your on some gang shit!!! dont wanna be came at sideways drop that damu shit.

17. I guess I should but that's my dog name.
    it's no bloods in Chicago at least not deep.

Well my dog is starting to listen he does everything
    I tell him now with just hand signs. But he did chew up
    a tire I don't know how the f**k he did but I think it's time
    attack commands.

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That's a horrible idea.......

19. ragedog10

ragedog10 Top Dog

If a FUCKING STUPID IDEA!!!!!! Attack train a timid dog you my friend dont need any dog of any breed, last thing you want is a fear biter! Damn Clown

20. keystone

keystone CH Dog

put him on chain take his baby fat of .
    let him survive
    only 6 time's a week food .
    does wonders.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------