1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Help on a Story

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Roche, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Hey people, been trying to get a hold on this story I once read a while back I just remember some extracts from it "the dog was a manbiter and when it was bought they had to use a rope to get it into the car somehow, then the new owner had hooked it and would condition it at his friends house while he was on vacation. The dog would often try to bite him so he kept it in his friends backyard garden which the dog ruined, he fed it by tossing the food and had water available. It also broke the mill by running too hard. Does anyone have any idea what the title of this story was? Or the link to it..

2. blueboy

blueboy Big Dog

Sound's like the Bullyson story from Bobby's first book.

3. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Yeah I think the title actually was "Bullyson and his sons" it could have been a short extract from the book posted on a website