1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nino020, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Nino020

Nino020 Pup

Hello, for the last few weeks I've been reading on this board.
    Today I want to introduce my self and Im hoping to learn more from all y'all..

I live in Amsterdam and about a couple of months I Will move to an another house.
    About that time I want to buy a pitbull.

At this point Im reading a lot of books and websites to learn more about the breed..

Im also searching for a "good" breeder, so I know who I have to contact about the time I moved to my new house...

The Most breeders I personaly know are backyard (xxl ) breeders, breeding to make money without caring about the breed. and in my opinion they are not the best sources for good information..

Thats it for now, and if Someone has questions or suggestions I would love to hear them..