1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Christy_SYK, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Hey everyone. My name is Christy. I am from fabulous Boise, ID. Love it here wouldn't live anywhere else. I have had bullies all my life and am moving away from them to more the 'true' apbt dogs. I have a little Greyline/Gaff girl still and just aquired a 9week old Boudreaux/T-N-T boy. Can't wait for him to grow up!

So pretty new to the breed still, lots to learn. New to showing and am hoping to hit as many as I can next season. Maybe I will see some of you there!

So here's a couple quick pics of the dogs.

PR SYKs Firin on all Cylinders aka 'Piston'-Greyline/Gaff
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and
    Pulldawgs Combat aka 'Combat'-Boudreaux/T-N-T
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS-IF someone can help me figure out how to get my avatar to work that would be great! Thanks.

2. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

how's your little boudreaux/tnt pup bred?

3. Gage

Gage Pup

welcome ! :)

4. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Welcome! Nice dogs! :)

5. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

Welcome Christy! Enjoy the site. By the way, nice dogs!

Mel

6. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

Hello and Welcome. Some nice dogs there. Good luck with the pup. She's a cutie.

7. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

8. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Welcome to the site! Nice

9. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome to the site.

10. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

11. Christy_SYK

Christy_SYK Big Dog

Very nice! Combat is my first true APBT. I wanted a good puller and after looking at all the lines opted for Boudreaux. I am very happy with him so far he's a blast!

12. clmr

clmr Big Dog

Christy, welcome to what I consider one of the best boards on the net, with awesome members. I like "Combat", keep up the obiedience training with him, and the competition will be in trouble, once you start showing him. I like that taste of "ART" in him too.