1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello. New here.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by tjohnson722, Nov 30, 2013.

1. Hello. I'm Taryn from Ohio. Briefly, I'm a married mother of 2 girls. I have a zoo. Lol. Not really, but seems like it. However, they are all well taken care of. Lol. I have 4 snakes, 1 tarantula, 1 cockatiel, 1 outside/garage cat, and now 2 pitbulls. Lol.

I've had Dixie, a brindle pit for 4 years. Got her from a friend who had a litter. She's full blooded and basically a 'nanny' dog. She is my children's best friend. I love her.

I also got Kane last night from a friend who rescued him and 2 siblings from a person who was not taking care of them. They were very malnourished, dehydrated, etc. He actually got his dog a month ago, but went back to get the rest 2-3ish weeks later and only 3 of 7 had survived. :( (I know sooo sad). Either way, he wormed them, got the first shots and now 2 weeks later I have him from that.

I have a few questions as while I'm not new, I've never dealt with this.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

2. shotgun wg

shotgun wg Big Dog

Welcome to the forum. There are very knowledgeable people on this site but be aware they don't sugar coat nothing. Jump in and ask away.

Shotgun
    Arkansas

3. That's ok. It gets to the point quicker. Lol.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk