1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Hello im a old school game breeder from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Freshlucas, Jul 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

Lol damn triple j no pussy either?? Lmao!! I agree wit the rest thou raising pups is a bitch thats why i just stud my males out now and get two pups back off good solid bitches cuz raisin two is damn sure easier than ten or twelve.

2. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

can ya give the fella any more hope trip j lol.

3. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

welcome and lets see some peds

4. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

I agree with most of what you said,but no pussy,that's when i get out of the dogs,lol

5. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Lol Dogs are cheaper.

6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

popcorn buahahahahahahhahah

7. Haha funny what ive but together..Sire from adams "cody" kennel 31800M~75 is my male Dam from Angelo S Williams 13742ap~45

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

go to peds and copy the url and post it.

9. yerichoffpits

yerichoffpits Big Dog

Hi and welcome on the board off the truth GAME DOGS
    Hope we soon can enjoy the peds off your dogs.

10. ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [409529] :: S.D.K CODY

11. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

For the love of god. How many times you gonna post that ped?

12. Stop dick riding get off my post with that negetive shit

13. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

Do you even know what you just said means? Your a dumb bastard.

14. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

15. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Thank you for asking what's been on my mind

16. Lovepup

Lovepup Pup

I was looking and out of 5 dogs in the 4th ped of this dog all I really could see was mostly Boudreaux and Carver in the 4th ped of the dogs I looked at. I didn't check the rest since the site was running slow. But I too see no Jeep.. or Heavy Jeep.

17. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

I have one with some Jeep in there Op unless you are talking about another dog there is no Jeep in that dog's pedigree... Here is mine notice Jeep is mentioned several times throughout the pedigree ? This dog has Jeep in it the one you posted does not.

ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [175576] :: AKA X FINALE

18. back2basics

back2basics Big Dog

Freshlucas people like you are dangerous, not because of your self proclaimed greatness but because of your big mouth and foolishness. People like you are a plague. Your a self described gambler but you know what? Gamblers like you lose money, lose dogs, and lose respect from people who own dogs everywhere, but look on the bright side, all that track time with your mouth will gain you something, a whole lot of time, alone, in a cell. Just thought I should give you some kind words before this thread is closed or you get banned. Leave the dogs alone, not just the apbt but all dogs.

19. The peds for my male not female jeep

20. Wat do u mean I dont fight dogs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.